Chapter 3

We were sitting in the hall watching tv when I got a call.

It was an unknown number.

I was hesitant to answer but I did looking over at Theo.

"Hello madam, this is the police. Am I speaking to Ms.Brooke West?"

"Yes" I answered.

"Ms. West, we're calling to inform you that there has been a fire incident at your house. We did further investigations and CCTV cameras show a person fully dressed in black lighting the fire. we tried to reach your mother first to inform about this and we have come to comfirmation that she was inside the house at the time. We regret to inform you that she has passed away and the body has not found as the house has been burned down to ashes. We're still carrying out our investigations to find the culprit as we found a note senidng you a death threat nearby your house. We will keep you informed with any updates, once I again very sorry for your loss" he spoke and hung up. 

I dropped down to the floor having mixed emotions, breakind down.
My mom was the only family I had. Six years ago my dad and my little brother, Blake were  murdered. We never ever saw their bodies or practiced their last rights and till date the police has not been able to find the assailant. She was the only person I had. We never had any connections with our extended families either. My mom and I were like a little family. The house and the only place we had to call ours has been burned down. Where would I live now?

I cried out loud feeling confused, helpless, hopeless not knowing what to do.

Theo came and hugged me from the back turning me around. I hugged him hard as possible and cried into his chest. He picked me up and sat me on the couch.

He soothed my back while I cried onto his chest.

"What's wrong?"he asked softly.

"M-my m-mom-s-s-she died!" I said between sobs hugging him.

"What?! I'm so sorry honey" he said soothing me.

I cried and cried not knowing what to do.

"I have no where to go, no person to go to. She was my only family. The house we lived in was everything we ever had and it has been burnt down to ashes" I told him crying.

"You can stay here with me. We can live here together. I live alone and I would love some company especially if it is you" he stated.

After crying for hours I stopped. He was still rubbing my back. I'm thankful I had someone as kind as him at a time like this. I looked up to his face and he was staring at me.

He gave a kiss to my forehead and kept repeating it's okay to my ear till I lost count.

He hugged me tighter and gave me some water.

I drank it and looked at him again.

He kissed my forehead again. I smiled, here he was comforting me in my hardest and most vulnerable situation with me.

He smiled back at me and I hugged him. I looked back at him and I kissed him on the lips.

He was surprised but kissed me back. I tangled my arms in his neck and got closer to him. He moved his arms down to my waist and squeezed it softly.

I moaned into the kiss and he wasted no point in putting his tongue and exploring me.

He pulled back and nibbled on my neck giving soft light kisses. He found a spot that made me moan. I lifted my neck to the other side to give better access and moaned. He sucked softly and bit on it. Damn!