Chapter 36

Theo left for an urgent meeting.

Yes I know.

He said he wouldnt go but I forced him to.

Like that's his business and then there's me.

He cant be with me always.

I cant even expect him to be with me 24/7.

He give me so much attention , love and care at this point I dont even need to ask him.

I went downstairs in my nightgown.

The baby bump appeared days ago and its growing bigger and bigger each week.

Not bothering to change.

I headed into the kitchen , yawning.

Yes I'm still sleepy.

I take little naps around the clock.

"Miss brooke. What would you like to have for breakfast? "The chef asked.

"Brooke is fine. I would like to eat some bacon and toast."

"Yes. That would be quite alright but including that you need to eat some fruits and vegetables. It would be quite healthy for the baby."

Fruits and vegetables.

Every single day.

Literally once or twice in an hour I have to atleast eat fruits and vegetables.

"Um sure. A smoothie would be nice and some fruits I guess." I sat down in the dining room.

After eating breakfast and taking some rest I went to the back of the house.

The garden.

My favourite place. Almost every single day me and theo would come here.

This place was magnificent. The nature. It was satisfying and it pleased me.

Flowers everywhere making it more entertaining and enjoyable. I always had flowers in my moms house. We used to always pick flowers along the roadway and put it into different pots.

I would always take care of the flowers.

The flowers in our house reminds me of my mother.

I looked up at the sky.

There she was looking at me wishing me good luck.

Loving me and watching over me.

A sound popped from my Jean's.

I took out my phone. It was a message. A message from Blake.

"Hey sister. I was wondering if you can come to my house. Its urgent. Please. I'll text you the address."

What is happening?

This was very weird because blake would always call me and not text me.

He said it was urgent.

Why am I panicking?

Why do i feel like something happened to blake or someone?

This is so unusual.

I wore a long black dress with white high heels.

I texted theo and told him I was gonna go to Blake's house.

He texted me with I love you and be safe not to mention t--1ake body guards with you.

The driver opened the door for me and I got in the back seat.