Chen

My eyes shot open to a very loud sound and I saw my mom standing near my bed with a broken vase shattered on the floor.

"WHAT HAPPENED? MOM ARE YOU FINE?"

she started laughing non-stop, it looked like she's having an asthma attack and then suddenly she stopped, squinted her eyes and said in a very very sarcastic tone,

"Good morning my lovely son, would you like to lift your arse up that bed, or would you like me to call special forces?" not forgetting to show a creepy smile. I quickly got up and did my morning deeds.

"Bye mom! I'm leaving." I said while leaving.

I saw our gardener uncle Lee,
"have fun kid!"

I smiled and nodded, "you too uncle Lee."

I reached the school finally and dreaded because today's going to be the same like every other day. Same bullying, same alphas harrasing me trying to claim me. It's so disgusting. I can put a good fight. But when they speak in their alpha voice, my wolf can't deny but bend.

I walk to the cafeteria and spot my friends. They don't even notice me, they're so busy sucking each others mouths. I cleared my throat, they finally noticed me,

"sucks to be you two, it's morning and you both are already so horny." they both laugh.

Yoongi and Jimin they're mates. They found it each other just a month ago and it looks like they have crossed way too many lines than any other mates.

"You'll know.. when you find your mate." Jimin said.

"Stop." I said before he continues any further on this topic.

"You won't be able to live without your mate, the emptiness within you will be filled. You'll only want to love and give love. You insides will go crazy and you'll want to f-" I ignore him and walk towards my class not wanting to listen more about mates.

I'm 20 years old and I still haven't found my mate. Most of the werewolves find their mates once they turn 18 but it's been 2 years and I got no luck in this mate thing. I wonder if my mate is already dead, could be a possibility. But whatever..
Sometimes I wish my mate finds me so I don't have to worry about other peabrains who try to claim me.

I push the thought away and take my usual seat on the last bench. Many of you might be thinking that I'm a nerd and stereotypically I have to sit on the first bench, but no. I like it here. For one, no one can throw paper balls on my head from behind and two, because...? Well there's no two.

After 3 classes it's finally lunch time. I make my way and take a seat near the French window in the cafeteria waiting for Yoongi and Jimin. As I'm looking outside the window I heard a very hoarse voice,

"Look what we have here.." he laughs and says, he's a jerk. Chen.

The biggest asshole on this planet and in this school. He never fails to torture me, he thinks he has some authority over me just because he's a beta.. a beta of the Tacenda pack. Honestly I don't understand how is he even a beta when he goes around torturing people.

"what do you want Chen?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"well if you're asking...." he comes uncomfortably close to my face

I wasn't to push him away because he's invading my personal space but I can't.. because he won't let me.

" then let me tell you..."

He moves closer to my neck, I can feel his nose brushing my neck, I can feel the tears threating to come out but I can't cry in front of him, I can't show him my weakness. I can't submit.

"You.. I want you..." he smirks and I can see his eyes turn yellow, lust.

"Get off him you asshole." I heard Yoongis voice.

Yoongi is an alpha so there's no way he would be able to deny him. I wish I was an alpha, I wouldn't be treated like this. I wouldn't need someone else to stand up for me. Jimin comes to my side and drags me with him outside.

"I don't want to go back, I want to go home." tears are slowly flowing down my cheeks. Jimin nods and brings me home. I really want to sleep right now. Maybe that'd help me.

Jimin stays for awful 5 hours with me. I couldn't sleep so he decided to stay. I feel bad that he has to stay here with me, he missed school because of me and my stupid problems.

"Jimin.. you can go back yoongi must be waiting for you. I'll be fine." I tell him while he's busy reading a magazine.

"it's okay tae, I don't mind staying here.. And yoongi himself asked me to stay with you." he smiled and resumed reading his magazine.

Jimin dozed off a few minutes back and I'm really getting sick of staying inside. Mom won't come until next week , she and dad have gone to visit our grandparents in Canada. I decide to go to my favourite place. So I quietly leave the house and walk towards the forest. Once I reach the spot and without realising I doze off.

I woke up to the sound of  a loud howl.. It was too loud, maybe someone is around. Jimin? Oh shit. I left without telling him and slept here for god knows how long he must be worried. I quickly dusted off my clothes and made my way to the pack house.

I heard a rustling again.. But this time I turned around. I didn't see anything or notice anyone's presence. So I walk back to the house. Jimin was sitting on the couch with my brother joon and won, they immediately got up and ran towards me.

"where the hell have you been?" all three asking in unison.

I lowered my head not wanting to tell them I was in the woods.

"I was just walking around. Sorry for not informing." they all nodded, I know they don't believe me but I'm thankful that are not pushing it.