Clingy

I woke up still lying on the bed. The last night's events played in my mind and I blushed hard. I felt jungkooks arm around my waist with my back against his chest. I wanted to move but he pulled me even closer. He started placing soft kisses on my nape while rubbing against my butt. Fuckk! It was getting turned on. "Uhmm-mm" I was biting my lips to suppress my moans. "let them out baby.. I love to hear you moaning." he said groggily causing me to moan louder.

Suddenly he stopped as if nothing happened. I turned to face him, "good morning baby.. " I blushed, as he placed a kiss on my shoulder.

"why'd you stop kookie?" I asked in a small voice looking at him, feeling needy.

"well I'm going for a shower. See you later." he said trying to get up but I stopped  him, "What!? You can't just turn me on and then stop." he chuckled, I pulled him into a kiss, "what do you want me to do?" he asked "you know what-" I said, "you need to tell me clearly what you me to do baby." damn he likes so embarrass me, "I want you." I said. He looked at me with amusement as a wide smirk played on his lips.

What happens next makes me crazy.

"I know baby." he says smirking as he gets up and leaves the room. Whatttt. Just. Happened. I'm pissed off right now. You wait mister. I will get revenge soon.

I fall back on the bed blushing replaying the events of last night again. There was so much passion for each other. Passion for our mate. And I know I'm falling for him, I'm falling hard. I only wish for him to catch me, hold me in his arms and protect me from falling. I want to rise with him. I want us to rise together.

It's been a week since that day, that day when I gave myself to him. Though he hasn't marked me yet and I wonder why. But things have changed a lot since that day. He's become too caring, over protective, over possessive and doesn't mind throwing people off if they try to bother me or even talk to me. Honestly, he's become too clingy. And I like it. Who would think the big bad alpha had hots for clinginess.

Everyone from both our packs now know that Jungkook is my mate. My mom asks me everyday if I've been marked and it's getting annoying. My parents have accepted jungkook as my mate and I'm more than happy. Jungkook doesn't have parents but his cousins Jin along with Yoongi support him. And I'm grateful for that.