Lust

I was so turned on by the kiss. I couldn't resist touching him. We pulled apart and I looked into his eyes.

"Jungkook..." I said it in a whisper.. "I wanna stay with you.."

He nods and we leave from the safe house. I spot my mom, dad, my brothers, all the trainers outside waiting for us. As we step outside. Mom runs to my side,

"baby.. Are you alright? Are you hurt? Let's go home." I just nod.

I look at jungkook and then back to her, "mom.. I wanna stay with Jungkook today." my mom looks between us and then says okay.

Everyone starts to leave as we make our way to Jungkooks house. His house is lovely, surrounded with a beautiful garden, it looks like someone has covered it with a bedsheet of flowers. There's a fountain in the middle made of moonstone and there are lights at the edges.. It must look beautiful at night. The house is covered with lovely bluebell and white paint. It looked nothing less than a Palace. It wasn't extremely huge but not even small. As we entered, my eyes lit up. It looked so warm and cozy. The interiors were so detailed.. As I was busy admiring every detail. I felt jungkooks arms on my waist from behind.

"Jungkook?" I said in a low voice.

He slowly started kissing my shoulder. He slid my loose shirt down which gave him more access to my bare shoulder. My body was heating up. I turned around and connected our lips together. I could feel his hands slide inside my shirt. When we parted our lips he carried me in his arms and started walking to what I believe was his room.. His scent was so strong in this room. It filled up my senses and I could feel my eyes change color. He put me down and he banged me against the door as he started kissing me.. It wasn't slow, it was fast, full of power. His eyes changed color and all I could see was one thing. Lust.

He connected his lips to my neck and started licking and kissing until he found the spot.

"urgghh.. !" I moaned, as I sunk my teeth deeper into my lips.

"found it." I could feel him smirking on my neck. Damn..

He started assaulting my neck which led to more moans from me. My legs couldn't hold me anymore. He lifted me up and I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked towards the bed and threw me with a thud and moved away.

"jungkook-- please." I said, instantly craving for his touch,

Without missing a single second he walked back and was now hovering over me. "taehyung! Damn you're so hot" he said, his chest heaving up and down.

"please jung-" I was panting like a breathless wolf.

"I haven't even touched you yet and you're already so needy." he said kissing my collarbones.

"please!" I said, wanting him to touch me so badly.

"Beg. Tell me what you want, baby" he says with a smirk.

"please.. Touch me. I want you to touch me." I whimper beneath him and he just smirks.

He rips my shirt which is now lying in pieces on the floor. Damn! That was hot! I'm laying below him half naked while he's assaulting every part of my skin. His hands roaming and squeezing every exposed part. I won't be surprised if I have bruises all over my body. He notices my whimpers below him and with one swift move he pulls down my pants along with my boxers without warning.

"beautiful." he says, his eyes roaming up and down through my whole body.

I feel so vulnerable right now. I quickly try to hide my face using the pillow but he throws the pillow in the far corner of the room.

"Don't hide baby you're so beautiful and so mine." he says caressing my face.

I blush like a fool while he brings his lips on mine. He quickly takes off his shirt as I take in the view. Damn. I'm trying to stop myself from drooling.

He pushes me back on the bed as he starts kissing my neck at the spot and simultaneously stroking my member repeating the words, "Mine." damn!! He's making me crazy.

"You're mine baby. Only I get to make you feel this way." I can feel the heat building up at the bottom of my stomach.

"Jung-koo-k-ah I'm - I-" I moan.

"this-" he says referring to my manhood, placing a soft kiss on it. "is mine." and with that I cum over his face and stomach

"Fuck baby... Look how I made you come with just my words." he says licking off everything from my stomach.

He starts teasing my tip again and I can already feel myself growing.

"Already hard huh." he says, taking his pants off.

Damn. I never knew watching him take off his pants would make me so hot. I start roaming my hands all over my body.

"So weak." he says with a smirk as he starts sucking and biting on my inner thighs. Leaving me in a moaning mess.

"Weak for you." I say totally aroused. I pull him up with his hair smashing my lips on his.

"My turn now." I say and turn him over.

The night was erotic, with us begging for each other as the sound of our endless moans enveloped us. He drops himself beside me as we cuddle and fall in a beautiful slumber.

But not before I heard a howl from the woods.

************************************
So this was my first time writing smut. I didn't go all the way there but I hope it you enjoyed it like Tae and Jungkook did.