The Alpha Side.

[unedited]

I'm sitting in the woods, this place brings me happiness, it calms my soul, I feel protected here. I don't know why people have weird theories about this place. I told my mom this time that I'm coming here and she threw a tantrum but thankfully grams was there to control her.

My mind goes back to what grams said a few hours ago.

"Taehyung is a male omega as we all know. And you're right he should follow every order given to him but he doesn't, well not always. Has this thought ever crossed your mind that he might not completely be an omega? Tae raised his voice not once but it has happened twice with Chen.. Killing him the second time. Well that's because.......

The alpha side of his omega took over.

I know this is a little bewildering for all of you to hear but I may know the reason behind this. "is he in danger?" Jungkook asks to which she just smiles, "ofcourse not."

The voice in my mind link comes back

"I see you're again lost in your thoughts."

"who are you? And why are you in my head?"

And again no response. It's gone. I see those familiar Ruby eyes looking at me and I smile, "hey" I say.. "grams says there's an alpha side to me. Can you believe it? I'm an omega. How can there be an alpha side to me?" I say looking at those Ruby eyes. "you know it's creepy if you just keep staring at me. I want to meet you." I said smiling. Suddenly I feel a presence behind me and turn to see its grammy.

"talking to someone?" she asks, "yes my mystery friend over there, he doesn't seem to like me I guess. He only stands away." I say pointing in the direction those Ruby eyes were floating. "okay okay let's go back now." I nod and follow her.

At the dinner table we all laugh and reminisce about my baby days. Everything is fine. This is what I have been waiting for since so many days when suddenly,

"I see you're finally happy don't worry you'll get your answers soon."

"tae what happened?" Jimin asks and I say nothing, not sure it I should speak about this. For all I know they may think I'm a psycho. I look at grammy and she just smiles.

"well Yu-ra have you made preparations for the event?" and we all look at her like she spoke something foreign. Mom nodded and resumed eating. "grammy what is this event?" Jimin asks out of curiosity.

************************************
Hi.