You're Mine.

The next two days passed by in a blink of an eye. No one dared to make a move on me in school after that incident. Jungkook continued flirting with those bitches in front of me. The professor continued rambling about his subject. It's like everything changed after that day. Yoongi and Jimin were sorry for not being around when it happened. Everything seemed normal for once. Until...

I was on my way home when out of nowhere a bike pulled up beside me. By the scent I knew who it was, but I chose to continue walking. But my damn mate wouldn't budge. Is he trying to talk to me? Why? What does he want now? I stopped and gave him a look that said what's-your-problem. He rolled his eyes and asked me to get on the bike. What an arrogant arse.

"No! I don't want to go anywhere with you." I said.

"sit quickly, I am not in a mood to argue and if you don't I can make you, don't forget."  he said taking off his sunglasses.

Who does he think he is. But I know better than to argue with him.. I get on the bike carefully, so as to not come in physical contact with him. His scent is so intoxicating, it's making it difficult for me to stop myself from touching our mate. My wolf was overly excited. So I blocked him.

He brings us to a secluded park, there's not even a single being around. I go and sit on the bench waiting for him to start whatever theories he has.

"I'm sorry." he said in a quite voice.

I'm surprised but I act like it's nothing. I get up to leave because I really don't want to talk about it. He holds my wrist to stop me. But.. Damn! The first physical contact. Shit... He pulls me with a force so I land on his lap and then it happens..

"Hi. " my wolf speaks taking control over my mind. Wth no! Stop I tell him but he pushes me out.

Jungkook smiles, "Hi." wthh is this, he says and pulls me closer to his chest.

My head is now resting on his shoulder with his arms around my waist. Holding me as if I'm going to fall.

"What the hell is wrong with you? He's a jerk. Stop this." I scream at my wolf. I'm getting more and more agitated. I can't take this literally.. I force myself back and block my wolf out. I quickly get out of his grip.

"why are you talking to me? Weren't you the one who asked me to stay away and that you hate me? did you forget!? Asshole!!" I shout and get out of his grip.

He doesn't say anything so I continue.. "you can go back to those girls. It's not like I matter to you. Maybe the moon goddess made a mistake...you can re-reject me. I'm sorry that day I was going to reject you but that jerk Chen spoilt everything." I look at him and he has a sad expression.

"No, I don't..I don't want to reject you, I won't reject you." he says in a voice almost as if he's guilty..

"but you said you hate-"

Before I could complete the sentence he pushes me slightly on the tree and smashes his lips on mine, he continues torturing my lips while I'm frozen with my eyes wide open. The kiss is rough and full of anger, like he's trying to prove a point. After a moment or two I close my eyes and melt into the kiss. His lips are soft and fit perfectly on mine. Realization hit me and I tried pulling apart, when I heard,

"don't.. please.." against my lips.

He's making me feel jiggly now.. We pulled apart after a while with our foreheads resting on the others. He held my face between his hands and looked straight into my eyes. How can he do this to me? Who does he think he is? I'm still angry on him. What a jerk.

"How dare you kiss me? You jerk!" I snap, not that I didn't like it but... you can't kiss someone you're angry on, isn't that the universal rule?

Damn. Why did I have to kiss him back.!!! Arggghhh..

"Well.. You kissed me back. Maybe you're a jerk." he says with a cocky grin and he stares into my eyes.

His eyes make me feel weak, yet comforting. Nervous, yet bold. Scared, yet brave. His eyes speak so much, there's so much more hidden behind those eyes, much more than he let's on and maybe just maybe, there's a good person too hidden there?

That's the thing about eyes, no matter how much you try to hide your misery or push your pain away by putting up a strong facade. It is all reflected through your eyes. No matter what you do or how you behave or what words you use. Eyes always speak a different language.

I don't know how long we have been staring into each others eyes. His eyes shift to my lips and he leans in again.. slowly as his lips touch mine, this time his lips move slowly.. Like he doesn't want to hurt me. His hand slowly reaches to my waist as mine snake into his hair pulling him closer. We pull away after a while and he says,

"you're mine."

**********
Finally I did something between tae and jk. I couldn't see them being angry on each other.