Mate

I'm currently sitting on the last bench waiting for the professor to come. Everyone is here except for the professor. How stupid. Finally after what felt like years the professor entered but with a new student. Ohh.. He must be the new student. The alpha.. God! Please don't come and sit here. I dreaded the fact as it was the only seat empty, the Prof asks him to introduce himself..

"Hello everyone, my name is, Jung Hoseok.. Please take care of me."

"alright hoseok please take a seat next to taehyung." he nods and walks in my direction.

He's short, wearing cargo pants, a loose hoddie with big round glasses. He doesn't give the vibe of an alpha. He sits besides me..

"hi. I'm Jung hoseok." he says.. I stop myself from rolling my eyes.

"duh! My hearing is not so bad." I say.

He continues smiling. Oh god! what a weirdo! Maybe he's planning how to bully me, is he crazy?

"why are you smiling?" I ask.

"just excited to be in a new school." what even is exciting?

"are you an al-alpha? You don't act like one though." he laughs..

Oh god please tell me he's not, he seems like a nutcase to me.

"No no I'm not, the alpha is not here today also. Btw you can call me hobi." I nod.. okayyyy...

At lunch I whine about hobi to yoongi and jimin. Hobi is currently sitting with his pack friends at another table. Thankgod that alpha isn't here. I'm sure, he'll join the other alphas to bully me.

"Hey tae, today's there's a party at the wonbae pub, yoongi and me are going.. We want you also to join us." Jimin says.

"I don't really like parties and I'm worried about Chen, well not exactly.. but what if he tried something?" I say in a low voice.

Jimin nods, "Don't worry Tae, we'll be with you all the time, and you need to let yourself loose, just for sometime we'll leave early too."

It won't be that bad if these two are there with me, and they are right I should let myself loose.

After 3 hours I find myself standing outside the pub with Yoongi and Jimin. We enter the pub and oh god! The strong stench of alcohol hits me, people are dancing like crazy, there are couples making out in the booths. This doesn't seem exciting to me at all. I'll get drinks for you both Yoongi says and disappears in the crowd. Jimin goes to get Yoongi and also disappears. Only I'm left, standing alone in the middle of the pub with people going all crazy around me.

I need water as I'm about to make my way to the bar, suddenly everything gets calm, it's like time has stopped and everything around is frozen. A strong yet fresh scent of sea spray with a small hint of cinnamon and musk fills my senses. My wolf within is going crazy and jumping and I can't seem to control it.
My eyes finally meet his.

Mate! Mate! Mate!

Our gazes lock with each other. Neither of us are making any advances. My wolf is going crazy. I can feel my eyes change color to its wolf form. He's slowly walking towards me. Oh god! Is he going to mark me? I can feel my face heat up. I can feel myself blushing.. He's now standing in front of me. Is he going to mark me? Oh god his eyes are boring into mine like he's going to kill me. He finally opens his mouth to say...

"Stay away from me. I hate mates and I hate you."

With that he walks away. I can feel the tears pooling in my eyes. I want to go away from here. I don't know why I feel this way, I barely even know him but my wolf feels broken. What am I supposed to do?

Jimin comes to my side from nowhere,

"hey you alright? Sorry we met a friend so we were talking." I don't say anything.

"I'm leaving."

Jimin looks guilty. He thinks it's his fault, it's not.. but I don't have the energy to clarify anything right now. I say that and take my leave, leaving Jimin behind.