Voice In My Mind

I'm currently in the woods sitting by myself, my mind is filled with anger. I can't think straight. The only thing that's bothering me is Kovit telling that I'm cursed and out of everyone Jungkook seems to believe him and my parents too otherwise mom wouldn't have brought up that incident. Great.

Suddenly I hear a voice in my mind link. One that I have never heard before. A calm voice says,

"what you did back there was wrong."

"who are you?" I said through my mind link.

"that's no way to treat our mate."

"our mate? What do you mean? You don't sound like my wolf."

"I know you have many questions but right now go back to your mate."

"will I be able to talk to you again?"

And that was it, I got no reply. I tried to find that person through my mind link but it was a dead end.

I started walking towards the house when I spotted jungkook waiting outside the woods. I quickly run towards him and engulf him in a tight hug which he returns. "I'm sorry baby.. I shouldn't have used my Alpha voice on you." he said.. "it's okayy.. Let's go back and find out what actually happened."

Once we entered the room, everyone was quiet and the questioning started after sometime. "I didn't mean to say you're cursed.. Well but whatever it is, it's not normal." Kovit says and I just nod. "well I think only someone who's an experienced omega or a powerful magus would be able to give you answers. I would be able to help you but the day I sacrificed my gift, all the information about rare beings and powers were taken away too. So I don't remember anything." he says. Wow. Now where are we going to find a powerful magus on this planet..

"well... that's what I'm here for." a sound comes from the doorway and we all turn our heads to see none other than grams. She's still the same, with a wide smile plastered on her face that give her eyes a crescent shape, huge round glasses held by those chain croakies, her hair tied up in a bun. "what is this wrinkly hag doing here." I say laughing as I walk towards her and hug her tight. She laughs and pats my back. "your mother told me everything yesterday, I tried to come as soon as possible. I hope I didn't miss out on anything." she says and moves in.

"Well you must be my boys mate." she says looking at jungkook, he nods and bows.

After few hours we're back in the meeting room. "so let's start" grammy says excitedly.

************************************
I think I'm being too generous with too many updates. Let's take a break and find out what happens later. Thankyou.