Answers

[unedited]

She's looking at me in the eyes. I want to shift my gaze but I can't. For some reason my eyes are fixed on hers. Her silver orbs make me feel as though she's looking right through my soul.

"I see you have a lot of questions my son. Your mind and heart is filled with million questions and confusion. You're looking for answers."

Her voice is so smooth and melodious almost as if she's singing a song.

"will you help me?" I ask nervously. She smiles and gets both of her arms forward, indicating for me to take it. I look up at her smiling face and nervously slide my hands in hers.

As our hands connect, I relax instantly. It doesn't feel as though someone is holding them. It feels like my hands are resting on a soft pillow. I can feel a different kind of energy seeping into my body, calming my nerves.

"You may begin."

"Moon Goddess you may know this already as people say you watch over your every child. The ruby eyes I see very often I don't really know who they belong to. My family believes it's an ill omen but I don't." I stop and continue, "there's also a voice in my head that keeps telling me to do things...not bad things but things related to my mate. It even called it our mate. It is going to take away my mate.?" I pause and look up at her, she still doesn't say anything. Maybe you spoke too much Taehyung, you must have annoyed her.

"No you didn't angry me my boy." she says with a smile.

"Some people are born with a divine blessing, some are born without, but there are very few who are able to find their divine blessing along the way. Everyone don't find it, only the ones meant to. People like you." she speaks, my hands are still in hers. "Me?" She's smiles again,

"Why do you always find yourself going back to those woods, where dark things wander?" she asks, "I don't know, it helps me think better and makes me happy. I don't believe what they say. But.."

"That's exactly why. You find your light when most people think that place is dark. You find happiness from that place which has brought nothing but sorrow to people. You found meaning from a place that others can't envision."

I don't know what is she trying to tell me. Is this supposed to something good or bad? My mind is going haywire. Her eyes are shining even brighter now or maybe it's because I'm staring for long.

"You're a rebel to all the norms created by people around you. Everyone has a weaker and a stronger side to themselves that helps to protect them. But not everyone has the ability to find it. You're an omega which means by nature you're considered the weakest. But even the weakest has their strength they just have to find it. And you did."

"You mean, I have found my strength that helps me to protect myself?" I ask.

"Yes. Having found your strengths and your mate who is an Alpha himself is what makes you, You. Your grandmother wasn't wrong when she said you have an Alpha Side to your omega." she says. Okay..okay..

"Does that mean.. " I pause. Wanting to ask if I am half omega and half alpha but not knowing how to put it I keep quiet.

"The Alpha Side of you comes from your mate whereas your strengths come from the place you found them. They both combine to give your omega an Alpha. Like you're the omega to your Alpha mate. It will always protect you and your mate." she speaks.

I nod. I understood the Alpha Side and the strengths theory. But she still hasn't told me about the owner of those Ruby eyes and the voice that keeps talking to me in my mind.

I slowly feel her hands leaving mine, is she going? I'm still confused. She didn't tell me everything. Moon goddess don't go. My mind is racing. But stops... when she says,

"The owner of those Ruby eyes is no one else but you. The voice in your head belongs to no one but you."

She seems pleased, the halo around her head now shining even brighter as she suddenly turns into a tiny speck of dust and disappears into thin air.

************************************
Sorry for not editing these few chapters and forgive me for any grammartical errors present. Thankyou. x