Cursed

Mom, dad, Jimin, his parents, Yoongi, Jungkook, Me and Kovit are all now in the meeting room. I don't know for what or whom are we waiting. Everyone is sitting in silence as if we're attending some funeral. "shall we start?" my dad said and we all nodded.

"like I said yesterday, omegas are born to submit, follow, bend, bow. Whatever those words are. And I know he killed my Chen." Kovit says but dad asks him to come to the main point.

"the main point here is, your son didn't submit. Your son didn't do what he was asked to do. Your son didn't do what any other omega would do. Didn't you all notice. Three of you are alphas here, one luna, one beta...were you all blind? Chen was a beta himself and a powerful one. Any normal omega wouldn't hesitate to follow his orders yet there he was disobeying him and back answering the beta. Ask yourselves if you've seen it happen with any other omega." Kovit sighed. We all were quiet. I didn't know what to say. Wouldn't anyone else act the same way I did? Why would anyone be quiet when they're disrespected?

"haven't y'all seen him act like that before? That definitely wasn't his first." kovit said and I sighed I didn't know what he meant by act like that. I did it on impulse what any other person would do. What is so "not omega like" about it?

My mom speaks then, "well.. I don't know if this makes justice to what you're saying but when taehyung was around 15-16 years old. We were in Canada, invited by one of the head alphas there, for the enthronement function of their daughter." she looked at dad and he nodded, I remember that scene, my nostrils flared up as my mom continued, "well, his son was a beta too and he.. well he..." mom was hesitating to tell so I continued, "he tried to force himself on me when I was alone in the room, he even made me submit which I did. I don't know how or what happened, but the next thing I know is he's flying back because I slapped him hard across his face. But.. But isn't that normal? I mean what would you do if.. "

"It's not. Normal." kovit says, pausing after each word. "I think you.. you maybe cursed." now I have completely lost it. Kovit is so full of shit. He's just confusing me and all of us by creating random theories in his peabrain. "no shit Kovit! What now I'm cursed? Tomorrow you may say I'm psychotic. What books are you reading. Your IQ isn't even half of mine, atleast make up a proper statement. Maybe Chens death is affecting your brains." my voice is loud as it was never before. "baby calm down.." Jungkook says, "No! Calm down. Are you really my mate? You're on his side now or what? You know what get lost. All of you." I shout at Jungkook. "CALM DOWN. TAEHYUNG. RIGHT NOW!" Jungkook says using his Alpha voice and I become calm instantly. My wolf listens to him. "I'm sorry." I say and leave the room.

************************************
Another update today just because I felt like it. Thankyou.