Kovit

"how are you alive?" Jungkook asks, "I killed you with my own hands. It's not possible." which only makes Chen laugh. "well there's more than just being an alpha.. Ever heard of a term called mates." he says and looks at me with disgust then smirks, "well you obviously know, I see your little slut there.. hiding away.." he barks "don't you even dare say a word about him in front of me." Jungkook says, "okay then.. Remember what I told you last time? How I will make him beg? Well nows the time..." is he crazy? How is he not bothered standing in front of so many alphas. "well don't even try anything my men have surrounded this area entirely." he says as he walks a little away to a spot where he can see me clearly, "come here right now.!" he speaks addressing me. I can't help but give in. I walk ahead and stand in front of him looking right into his eyes to show him I'm not weak.

"Kneel." I don't budge.
"I SAID KNEEL!" with that voice my wolf gives in, they all are watching me.. But this time I'm not angry at them, I'm angry at myself, why is my life so difficult? Chen starts oozing out filth from his mouth again, "repeat after me." what is he going to ask me to say?

"I submit myself to you." he says in a calm and cool voice. "REPEAT! EACH AND EVERY WORD OR ELSE YOUR I WILL KILL YOUR MATE." terror fills me mind and tears start flowing out. I look at jungkook standing to my right, he looks broken. I can't say those words, but I can't let Chen kill him. I can't let either of the things to happen. What comes out from my mouth next shocks everyone.

"I WON'T. BACK OFF CHEN." I say as an unknown confidence swarms within me.

Suddenly Chen falls to the ground.... I'm shocked! what's happening to him.. at the same time all of Chen's men fall to the ground. Chen's body suddenly starts shaking, it's like he's having a seizure and the same thing happens to his men. We are all stunned by this sudden phenomenon. What is happening? As I'm looking around I spot those familiar Ruby eyes. Why is it always you? I question myself. Who is that? Did that someone cause all this? I really need to find out who is the owner of those Ruby eyes.

From no where a guy comes running and hugs Chen, crying bitterly. "who are you?" I question. "I'm his mate.. Kovit." he replies shakily. "Wha-" I go to ask but then decide otherwise, giving him a sympathetic look as I leave.

That's the thing about mates, once you find each other you love each other along with their flaws. You're so lost in your own world that you don't know what pain feels like. Love takes out all your pain, hate and worries and fills your life with happiness, smiles and just love. But it also makes us forget that happiness is temporary, it won't last forever. After every happiness follows sadness and after sadness  follows happiness. But that's just how life is. A cycle. You are born to die someday. You can't live forever. Happiness and sadness go hand in hand, you can never predict.. come what may. But once it's gone. It's gone.

We all move into the house leaving Kovit and his dead Chen outside. Though I feel bad for Kovit but he really didn't deserve Chen and I'm happy that he's dead.