Mystery Friend

I go to my room to freshen up after which I sit at my spot on the window, closing my eyes, taking in the beauty of this darkness. The wind clatters and hisses through the leaves which then strikes my skin. I can feel the cool wind on my bare legs as I keep swinging them. I smile as I take in the silence. It's beautiful. It's soothing. I wish the same silence transcends throughout the day.

I open my eyes and notice the same pair of ruby eyes.. It's been like this for days now. I see those ruby eyes everyday before I sleep. I don't know who is the owner of those beautiful eyes. But I feel calm looking at them. It's like whoever is there on the other side is taking my pain away just by gazing. It's like I have a mystery friend. I'm going to call this person my mystery friend. I put out my hand and wave.. I get no response so I wave again and again. And then I heard a howl.. It made me happy. Atleast we can communicate now.

I go back to my bed, this time leaving the window and the curtains open. And I drift off to sleep happily..

As enter the school I see there's a lot of commotion. What's happening today? Everyone are whispering and talking about something, I can hear the stupid girls taking one of them said,

"He'll be studying here.."

"omg! Have you heard he's the alpha of the strongest pack.."

"maybe I'll be his mate "

I walk to my friends and join them at our table.

"oh so you're saying, he's the new alpha? And he's going to be studying with us.. He was the top student in his previous school.. And I have someone to compete with?" I said repeating the same words Yoongi just told me.

"Oh! and he's pretty hot. Girls swoon over him and -" Jimin says.

"he's hot and girls swoon over him? Must be an asshole then." I said, rolling my eyes which made Jimin laugh.

"maybe you can be friends with him. I heard he's very protective of his friends and his people. Right yoongs?" Jimin asks Yoongi.

"how do you know him yoongi?" I asked being the curious person that I am.

"well his dad and my dad had been friends since diaper days, his dad was killed in a war fight and since then his son is in charge, he's made his pack much more stronger than his dad did. He's a true Alpha and due to the recent problems of finance and resources in our pack, both our packs decided to form a pact. So that's why he's here." Ohh..

"anyway, he's a nice kid once you meet him you'll know." I nod and leave for my class.