Convoluted

As I woke up, last night's events played in my head and I remembered Jungkook's words. How do I face him now? This is so awkward. I should go take a shower. Damn you Jungkook.. what are you doing to me. I anyhow freshen up and leave the room before he wakes up.

I'm currently with Jimin and we're discussing yesterday's conversation with Kovit. When I hear Jungkook's voice calling out for Yoongi. I don't look in his direction and decide to continue the conversation with Jimin. But I'm not able to put my head in the conversation. Jimin notices and asks me what happened. I say nothing and ask him if we can go out and talk.

Jimin is annoying me now, by asking me what happened. I mean I said nothing but he doesn't resist. "It's seriously nothing Jimin." to which he laughs like a maniac, oh god why do I have to deal with this. "then why are you avoiding Jungkook.. since morning?" he asks me.. I'm trying not to blush, "what? I'm not.. Avoiding him.. Why would I avoid him?" I say.. "Sure taetae" he says and again starts laughing.

We make our way to the meeting room but this time it's only Me, Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi along with Kovit. We try to get as much information from Kovit. We can't risk another random attack. This was the second time it happened. But thankfully no one was injured.

"You killed my mate." he again started with his accusations. "are you insane? Tae didn't even touch your mate. In fact it was your mate who was-" Jimin shouted but was cut off by Kovit saying, "Are, you insane? Didn't you see the way he spoke when Chen asked him to submit? Didn't you see the way he made him fall on the ground and tortured him along will all the other men? You all were there. Didn't you notice he was the one who did it." they all looked at me, as if believing his words. What is he talking about? This is getting more and more convoluted.

"You're a male omega. Omegas are born to follow orders, born to live with their heads down, to kneel, omegas are born to submit, they are born to submit to any form of power over them but..." Kovit says, as he looks between all of us.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asks...