Revelation

[unedited]

Morning came by quickly and before I know everyone is gathered, waiting for me to begin, for why I asked them to be here at 7am.

"I know it may sound absurd and you all may not believe whatever I say." Jungkook squeezes my hand and I continue. "well.. I don't remember when exactly it started. Maybe it was always there but I never noticed it. But when I did, it was like it took away all my problems. I have a vague memory of sensing something in the woods.. I know you all believe that those woods are not safe and hold dark things in them, people have gone crazy and lost their minds there and that the woods are bewitched. But it's.. It's not true. It brings me comfort and happiness. Anyway.. getting to the point. There are these eyes.. " I look up to se their faces but I continue

"Ruby eyes...they almost look like well polished gems just to be chosen as eyes. Whenever I see those eyes I feel calm and content. I don't know who those eyes belong to but I know one thing that.. I haven't seen anyone else with those Ruby eyes who provide me  the same comfort like...Jungkook."

They all look between Me and Jungkook and then mom says, "Tae, I'm not saying you're wrong but.. maybe it's jungkook only, don't you think too? I mean how can anyone else provide you the same comfort like jungkook.." I nod my saying no no.. "there's more.. Its not jungkook..I've seen those eyes when Jungkook was with me. I see those eyes whenever I'm happy or sad. It's always there.. It's never caused me harm.. It's my friend.. But.. That day,
I saw those eyes... the day Chen came back." everyone is quiet and I'm sure they think I'm crazy. But I know I'm not. I don't care and continue,

"I even tried speaking to it...and it speak to me too but only with howls. I don't know who is that or what is that. I don't know if it's evil or what it's intentions are. But I know one thing.

It lives in the woods."

My mom starts shouting, "How many times I have told you to stay away from those woods. What is wrong with you? Why can't you listen to me for once? Look what's happening now. How do you know that thing didn't make you kill Chen?"

"Calm down Yu-ra let the boy continue please.." grammy says..

"well I'm going out. That's it there's nothing else." I lie.. I know there's more but I'm not having any mood right now. "Jungkook please come with me or you can stay." I say and leave the room.

"how many times do I have to tell you that's not how you speak to our mate."

"Just shutup!" I say out loud. Jungkook follows behind me and follows me into the woods. "baby." he says and sits besides me. I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"kookie.. You believe me right? Do you also think I'm making up stuff?" I just need to know what he thinks. The only assurance I need right now is from him. He nods, "yes baby.. I have always believed you. But promise me.. you'll tell me everything." I nod and look into his eyes.. "well what I told inside is just the half of it.. Very recently, there's a voice that speaks to me through a mind link. I don't know what's the connection between those eyes and this voice in my head." Jungkook puts and arm around me, "what does it say?" he asks and I smile, "well...it always shouts at me.. If I.. speak rudely..." I pause and then continue, "To you." I say and I hug him. "I think.. the voice in my head likes you. It's always shouting at me for being rude to you." he laughs, "well I'm glad atleast someone is telling you that." he pauses, "Well we just have to wait until midnight. Let's go and rest till then."

************************************
Hit