Rotten Eggs

Like in the pack, news about me and Jungkook being mates spread in school as well. And it was catching too much attention. I entered the school with Jungkook, holding hands. I already knew this will gain a lot of stares but I let it slide for his sake.

Jungkook and his cousin Jin come and join us on our table where Me, Yoongi and Jimin usually sit. Surprisingly, my brothers Joon and Won also decided to join us today. I gave them a questioning look when Joon takes a seat next to Jin. Honestly it's too close. Won sits between Hobi and Yoongi and there's a very very awkward silence at our table which was later broken by Jimin of course.

The bell rang indicating for us to leave. Me Hobi and Jungkook had classes together but hobi decided to skip, jungkook got a call so he left to attend that. I made my way to class. On the way I was stopped by the bitch Hye-ra.

"oh! Look who's here, the dumbshit slut who goes around throwing himself on alphas and betas. First Chen and now Jungkook. You and Jungkook are mates? Give me break. Couldn't you make up a better joke? I mean look at yourself, what a filthy excuse of a mate. I warn you to stay away from him. I don't give a shit about you being his mate and I can guarantee you if he has to chose between you and me, he'll chose me. Look at me, I'm nothing like you!" she shouts.

I'm angry but I really want to laugh right now. I am trying to hold my laugh.

"Are you laughing at me? You don't get it don't you? You're just a joke." she starts fake laughing which makes me gag.

Everyone are staring at the both of us. I want to snap her head off right now. This will be fun. Honestly, she likes attention so much so let's give her that.

"I'm sorry but I think you've mistaken me for you because me and everyone in this school named you a slut. I heard someone the other day saying your vagina smells like rotten eggs. Atleast I'm getting the attention.. what are you getting except for loose holes? And as for making up a better joke.. I think your parents did an amazing job. Also, whoever jungkook chooses is his choice..and one last thing, you better go change. The silicon is melting." I smirk and walk away.

Jungkook follows behind me, "hey took you long enough?" I say.. "umm.. Yea.. I heard your conversation back there in the corridor." he said, "oh?" damn...will he be angry? "it was pretty brave I must say, baby. I'm proud of you." he says and pecks my lips. I blush.. "you should be." I said in a I am so cool tone.

School ended and as we were leaving, a thought came to my mind. Maybe I can find out today. As I meet jungkook I tell him, "come with me, I have to show you something."  he agrees without asking.

We finally reach my favourite place, the woods.