What the...

"You know I have a mate right. My mate is right here. Why would I choose someone else over my mate? Would you? You sacrificed your gift just to be rejected by your mate. Think properly, did you even deserve all of it? Him?" I shout angrily. "You're right. I don't deserve him. I sacrificed my strength for him. But-" he didn't continue any further and started sobbing.

We all were staying together for the night. A lot happened today. Today was meant to be beautiful and fun but it got ruined because of me. "hey.. Tae." Jimin stood beside me as I was admiring the calm night outside. "I'm sorry jiminiee.." before I could continue he hugged me, telling me the same words jungkook told me a few hours ago. Suddenly someone cleared their throat which made us break the hug and we turned to see.. it was none other than my mate. Jimin hugged me again and went off to where Yoongi was sitting.

Jungkook and me are now just standing in each others arms, him back hugging me with his chin resting on my shoulder as we stare ahead into nothingness. No words are shared and none of us even tried to break the silence. We stayed like that for few minutes until we made our way back to his room.

I really don't want to sleep. I have no sleep in my eyes. My mind is occupied with today's events. I see jungkook calmly sleeping so I make my way to the window. I look around searching for those familiar eyes..until they suddenly appear far in the woods. "who are you?" I ask, ensuring jungkook doesn't wake up though I doubt the owner of those eyes will even be able to hear me but still I heard a howl.

I continue questioning those Ruby eyes and I keep getting replies with howls. Well the tone of the howls change based on what questions I ask. Out of nowhere, "baby? Whom are you talking to?" Jungkook comes from behind, nuzzling his nose in my neck, leaving kisses on my my bare shoulder. "no-nothing, I was tal-talking to myself." I smiled weakily. Trying to get out of his grip. Honestly he was in a deep sleep. His face looks swollen and he's having a dirty bed hair. How did he wake up.. Maybe I was too loud. "you stuttered baby.." he says with his eyes still closed as his grip around my waist tightens. This is not supposed to happen now, not when all of our packs maybe in trouble.

I try to get out of his grip but he pulls me closer walking backwards and suddenly I fall with a thud thankfully landing on his chest. He pulls me down on the bed with him over me, his eyes still closed. I wonder if he can see with closed eyes. So I frown. His eyes shoot open and his eyes are ruby red a darker shade if there is. How can he even feel horny in this situation. No matter how much I wanted to deny my body wouldn't let me but then I can't, not now. So I push him at the side and let out a sigh of relief.

He snuggles closer to me and involuntarily says

"I love you baby.."

The only thing that comes to my mind then is, "what the flying, flipping, frolling, flapping, Mc. Flurrying.. fuck!" I turn to see his face but sleep had already taken over him.