Kneel

Three days passed but I never got a chance to speak to him. Three days and not even one reason that made me change my decision. His hate and coldness towards me kept increasing. Whenever I decide to go and talk to him, something or the other always came in the way. Either it was his pack duties, the principal, the girls or his friends. He wasn't left alone even for a minute. But today I'm determined. I'm going to do it. Don't take back your words and be confident. With that I enter the cafeteria. Jimin and Yoongi are not here so I can quickly get done with this and it'll be like nothing happened.

As I'm about to make my way to Jungkook, Chen blocks my way.

"please move! I have a really important business right now." I say irritated by his presence.

He starts laughing.. and everyone stares at him. "Tae here says he has an important business and refuses to listen to me."

Everyone is laughing except for Jungkook, his eyes are fixed on me. "You don't disobey someone who has power over you. I'll teach you how to behave here. In front of everyone." he smirks..

He walks a few feet away. I'm standing alone on my side while the whole cafeteria is on the other side, watching like an audience.

"Kneel." he commands with power.

Don't you dare kneel before him. Don't you dare submit Tae.

"I SAID KNEEL!"

No matter how much my human was resisting it my wolf gave in and I knelt.

"Good" he said and tears started pooling my eyes.

"Oh don't you cry baby.. I'll take good care of you... Now come with me."

I'm feel broken. My mate is sitting right there and watching everything. Why doesn't he do something. He's an alpha he can stop Chen. He can just say one word and it'll end. But no! He hates me. Tae you have to stand up for yourself. No mate, no moon goddess is going to save you. A sudden confidence came over me and,

"NO!" I spit out in anger.

"What did you say?" Chen says.

The smile on his face fading. I stand up and walk closer to him,

"I WILL NOT SUBMIT TO A PEA BRAIN. YOU'RE A SHAME TO YOUR PACK. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE ALPHA OF YOUR PACK TO HAVE SUCH A FILTH OF A BETA."

I don't know from where this confidence is coming from but I am not going to do what he says.

"What did you call me? Pea?" he asks angrily.

"Pea-brain. why? You wanna change your name to that?" everyone in the cafeteria started laughing.

"SHUTUP! YOU ALL!" "YOU PEOPLE ONLY KNOW TO LAUGH AT PEOPLE WHO ARE WEAK. ALL OF YOU ARE DISGUSTING. YOU ALL CAN CONTINUE SEDUCING THE WORTHLESS ALPHAS AND BETAS." I say furiously and storm off.

I need to calm down. And I know where to go. As I reach the place.. I sit calmly, embrassing the warmth and comfort. No more crying tae you don't deserve that arse of a mate. You don't deserve those people who don't even qualify to half of your IQ. I was going to reject him today but that jerk Chen ruined everything. Anyway Tae- I'm proud of what you did today. You shut a goddamm beta and shut all those filthy mouths too. I smile thinking about it.