Chrysocolla

Once we arrived on their grounds, all we could see was... blood splattered everywhere. Yoongi is injured and Jimin is beside him. Members of both the packs have died. There are many tacenda pack members lying around dead.

My eyes grow wide as I look around searching for Jungkook.

"jungkook! Where are you?" I call out as I quickly enter the safe house.

The house is a mess. I can sense him so I follow his scent...only to see him and Chen fighting. The fight Chen is putting up is also not bad. He's still fighting with Jungkook that means he is definitely strong. It's not easy to keep up with a fight against the Alpha.

"What do you want Chen?" jungkook asks panting with blood dripping from his temple.

"I think you know what I want. I want power. I want to kill you so I gain power. My name deserves to be carved on the Chrysocolla." Chen shouts, sounding almost like is voice going off.

Chrysocolla? But seems like jungkook knows what he's talking about, "Never. It's given to the ones who deserve it. Maybe that's why you're a beta." Jungkook says pressing on Chens nerves.

Chen starts laughing, "You're just an emotional alpha who cares more about his people. Very soon you'll watch me take the Stone as well as.."

Jungkooks frown deepens as same as mine, having no idea what else he wants...

"the boy...you think I forgot about him huh? Your little slut? Well soon he'll be my slut. Hell be begging me to take him..he'll be begging so bad that his wolf will be throbbing for me."

I was shocked I didn't know what to think of it... He wants to take me away...

No words were heard after that as Jungkook started throwing punches at him. His nose started to bleed. Jungkook caught his collar.

"No one touches my mate. No one!!. You did a big mistake. Here." and with that Jungkook snaps his head and Chen's body falls down lifeless.

When Jungkook finally notices my presence he holds my hand and drags me out of the room to the balcony. I know I am not supposed be here and that he'll be even more angry now that I heard their whole conversation. I can feel his anger coming out in huge sighs but I can't help the numerous questions that are popping in my head. He's been quiet for a while now, so I take the opportunity to ask away.

"what's the chrysocolla?" I ask him hoping he wouldn't get angry on my question.

"seems like some important stone I guess." I say trying my best to not sound too curious.

"well.. the chrysocolla is a stone that brings healing, power and love to your pack. My pack has been protecting that stone even before I was born and its still being protected." he answers straight away as if he had no other option.

I can't stop but think if it's really protected now because of this sudden attack and people like Chen trying to steal it.

"Are you sure? Sure that it's still protected after this attack?" I ask dumbly.

"It's not easy to steal this stone. It can't be stolen by anyone. Even though it's been protected by us, it knows how to protect itself."

What? Did I hear something wrong? Protect itself? As if reading my thoughts he continues,

"the stone makes itself visible only to the ones worthy of it. The stone choses you. It was graced to us by the moon goddess million of years ago." Wow.

All of this is so much to take in. God knows how many more things are there that I don't know about. I just nod deciding it's better not to ask any further.

Everytime something new comes up. Even after this whole conversation we are sitting silently apart.. from each other. While I was taking in every word he just said, I couldn't stop but notice the surroundings.. So much blood and lives were lost. I looked up at Jungkook and couldn't stop but think, what if something had happened to him. What if I had lost him today, forever. Tears pooled in my eyes.

Jungkook noticed so he quickly came and hugged me, I couldn't stop my tears..

"shh! It's over. Its over baby. He's gone." he says comforting me.

I move out of his grip to face him. I looked into his eyes as I pulled his face towards me and placed my lips on his. The kiss was haste. I didn't know why I was feeling like this when he's safe and right here with me but I kissed him like, I didn't want to let go of him. Like this was the last time I would be kissing him.

Like it was a goodbye.

************************************
Wow. Bye.