Hate

I didn't get sleep the whole night. My mystery friend also didn't show up today. He just walked away yesterday. I don't even know his name or anything else about my mate.

Reluctantly I made my way to school and went directly to class not wanting to be showered by questions from Jimin. I take my usual seat and wait for the class to start. After sometime everyone starts filling the class, hobi comes and sits next to me. My eyes widen when the familiar scent fills up my senses again. I look up to see. Him. Hobi nudges me,

"finally he's here."

I scoff... Why moon goddess? Why? As he goes to introduce himself, his eyes are fixed on me for a moment but I decide to break our eye contact first.

"Hi. I'm Jeon Jungkook! The alpha of the Elysian pack which has recently formed a pact with the Eunoia pack. Thankyou."

I don't look up and don't speak a word during the whole session. For gods sake I couldn't even answer when the professor asked me a question. I'm just waiting for this class to be over.

At lunch.. I take a seat with Yoongi and Jimin. They ask me about what happened at the pub but I just tell them I don't want to talk about it. Moments later, he enters the cafeteria and all the girls start swooning over him, surrounding his table. Get off him bitches! He's my mate! I am feeling restless and suddenly we make eye contact. All I see h
is hate in his eyes. Hate for me. But, I can't hide my anger. And the next thing he does makes me loose my shit.

He pulls the girl standing next to him on his lap. I watch his hand resting on her waist. Tears are pooling in my eyes. I hate him. If he really hates me so much for no reason then he can reject me or I will.

I take my backpack and storm out of the cafeteria. I make my way to the bench in the garden and I let my tears fall. I don't know why I'm crying, it's not like I have any feelings for him. But I'm hurt that he hates me so much to do that. I really shouldn't dwell on this. Why moon goddess? out of everyone, why you had to mate me with a jerk?

I leave the school grounds and go home and directly go to sleep once. I wake up around 9pm and walk to my window. My eyes find those familiar ruby eyes so I wave.. But I get no response.

"maybe you also hate me?" I mumble, I don't know why but I start whinning about my stupid mate to this mystery friend.

"you know.. I met my mate yesterday at the pub, I was so happy to finally have a mate but he said he hates me. He asked me to stay away from him. Funny thing is he's even in my school now. Which makes it even more awful not because he's there but because I have to see him have someone else who's not me." wiping my tears I continue.

"he hates me so much you know mystery friend. I think he wants to reject me.. He doesn't want me.. So I have decided.. Tomorrow when I see him.. I'll go and reject him myself. It won't hurt as much, would it?" now the tears are continously flowing there seems no end.

I get back to my room and prepare myself on how to reject him. It'll hurt but it'll be okay. Better hurt yourself rather than him hurting you.