"Pick A Dick, Quae"

Quae POV

"Ji! Get your fat ass off of me!" I yell pushing Jimin into the floor. Taehyung and Hoseok fall over in their seats laughing.

"What the fuck, Quae!" Jimin squalls rubbing his arm. "It's called a dare for a reason, jackass."

"Yeah, well, I changed my mind. I have that right," I say grabbing my beer from the coffee table and getting comfortable on the sofa again.

"You two are hilarious," Hoseok begins as he wipes away tears. "Remind me why you aren't a couple again?"

"We both like pussy, Hobi," Jimin says as he climbs back onto the couch beside me. "That is a well known fact since middle school. Are you that behind or are you that stoned?"

Hoseok snorts and takes a swig of his beer. He peers inside the nearly empty bottle. "Maybe a little of both. Pretty sure I'm a bit drunk as well. You ready, my favorite DD?" he asks looking at Taehyung.

"Not until they kiss," Taehyung says with an evil smirk glancing back and forth between Jimin and me. "It was a dare and either the two of you kiss or you have to kiss me, Quae. Take your pick."

"I'd rather kiss Hobi's drunk ass. No offense, Hobi." I nod to Hoseok.

"None taken, Quae." He raises his bottle and nods in return.

"Not the way it works, girlie. The game is truth or dare and you were dared to kiss me or Tae and you picked me, so pucker those juicy lips up," Jimin demands scooting closer to me making kissy faces.

"Truth! I pick truth instead!" I panic. Ji is my best friend and has been my best friend since we were twelve but that doesn't mean I want his lips on mine. That's just weird.

Taehyung sighs and throws his hands in the air. "Fine! You have to fuck one of us in this room. No take backs. Pick your dick."

"Heeeeyyyy!" Hoseok slurs out. "That was an insult, wasn't it Quae?" Yep, he's wasted.

"Shut it, Hobi. So, who do you pick, Quae?" Taehyung leans forward with his elbows on his thighs licking his lips.

"Tae just wants to know if you'd take his virginity. Don't be fooled by his suave demeanor, that boy's got a hair trigger." Jimin says taking a gulp of his beer with a smirk.

Taehyung sits upright staring Jimin down. "Excuse the fuck outta you, but I most certainly am not a virgin nor do I have this 'hair trigger' you speak of!"

"That's horseshit and you know it! You were whining just last week about how you want some pussy," Jimin corrects eliciting a chuckle from all of us.

"He really is a virgin, Quae. He whined last night about it. You should deflower him. Make his first time memorable," Hoseok suggests.

"Guys! Shut your drunk asses up! Quae, pick!" Taehyung's eyes burn into mine.

The room goes silent. Taehyung's eyes leave mine only to crawl down my body which I am grateful I keep covered with sweats and loose tee shirts. Hoseok has started to pay more attention to the game and is now staring me down as well using the tip of his tongue to trace the rim of his beer bottle mindlessly. Jimin's head is down, focused on picking the label of his beer bottle. He doesn't seem to care what my answer may be.

"Fine. I pick Ji."

Taehyung sits back in his chair with a look of defeat and Hoseok sighs shaking his head and finishing off his bottle. I don't look at Jimin but I can feel his eyes on me. "I knew she'd pick him," Hoseok mumbles. He slaps Taehyung's arm, wobbling as he rises to his feet. "Let's get me home, Virgin Boy."