Homecumming

Jimin POV

"Please come home," I plead holding Quae tightly in my arms. My face is buried in her neck and I've wet the collar of her shirt with my tears. I feel her hands that were once laid on my arms slide up into my hair and I break down sobbing. "Please don't leave me."

"How can I live with you knowing how you feel? Even you hugging me now kinda puts me in an awkward position. You are my best friend and you need comfort but I don't want to make you think things are heading somewhere they never will. How am I supposed to live like that?"

I sniff and raise my head to look in her eyes. "I will keep it in check. I've done it for nearly ten years, haven't I? It won't be awkward at all and if I do something that makes you feel that way just tell me and I'll fix it. Just.. come home with me.. please."

"Ji, it's not going to work," Quae replies shaking free from my hold. "I've already told Tae I'd get the rest of my stuff and move in officially this weekend." She begins to walk out of her bedroom and I follow her lead.

"I'm sure Taehyung is pleased to hear his long term crush is moving in with him finally," I blurt as I round the corner to the living room hot on Quae's heels. She turns to look at me absolutely apalled.

"What.. the fuck.. did you just say?" she fumes.

The door opens and in steps Taehyung as I yell, "Tae has wanted to hook up with you since the day he met you!"

Quae turns to look at a surprised and embarrassed Taehyung who glances back and forth between us before narrowing his eyes on me. "Fuck you too, Park Jimin."

"What part of lesbian don't either of you understand?" Quae looks at us both.

"Jimin doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, Quae. I promise." Tae says through gritted teeth.

"Who were the flowers for, Tae? Because I didn't bring them!" I attack. I'm so angry and I feel like he is trying to take Quae from me.

Quae turns to look at Taehyung. "You never did answer me about the flowers this morning. Why are they here?"

Taehyung's lip quivers and his eyes dart from side to side searching his mind for a reply. His cheeks turn red along with his ears. "I thought they were nice. That's all." He sounds nervous and I'm suddenly ashamed of myself for throwing him under the bus.

"So you brought flowers home knowing I was here and it was supposed to just be you and I celebrating me moving in officially? You decided flowers were acceptable for that? Is that what I'm understanding, Taehyung?"

He panics. "Hobi kissed me."

"Holy shit, Tae," I drop my head and shake it giggling quietly to myself.

"Have all the straight boys gone crazy?" Quae throws her hands up in the air and walks to the kitchen.

I look at Tae who is on the verge of tears and smirk. He sniffs and walks into me, bumping my shoulder mumbling "I should kick your ass, Park."

------------------------------------------------

I managed to talk Quae into coming back home to test out the waters. We are both nervous around each other for the first few days but things relax after that though there was still an uneasiness floating in the air. We settled back into our old routine which I was grateful for.

Leaving work on a Friday afternoon, I feel better than I have the past few weeks. I didn't realize how much my life and well-being rested in Quae's hands.

I decide I should do something to thank her for giving our living together another chance and stop to pick up a new video game she told me she wanted.

Lighter on my feet than ever, I unlock the door and drop my keys on the nearby table. My smile relaxed on my face and shoes removed, I make my way to Quae's room. I slow my steps, dropping my face with a sudden pain in my chest near her cracked bedroom door.

There's moaning coming from her room.

I swallow the rock in my throat. I blink back the moisture in my eyes when I hear Quae moan out in pleasure. I know that beautiful sound anywhere.

She pants, nearing her climax. I take one more step which puts me right in view of Quae's bed. Her head is thrown back digging into the pillow with her mouth open and her eyes pressed shut. She's completely naked and spread open clutching a long haired blonde between her thighs.

My hair is the same shade of blonde.

With one last curse, she releases and hums. Her chest heaves while the blonde kisses her way up to Quae's breasts. Blondie pulls her hair to the side and I watch as she circles Quae's nipple with the tip of her tongue.

Quae's hands still in her hair, she pulls Blondie to her lips closing her eyes kissing her deeply.

I can't breathe as a tear rolls down my cheek. I wish I could remember more of our night together.