Living The Dream

The Next Morning..

Jimin POV

Quae leans in and kisses me with more passion than she ever has before. She pulls back so she's only a breath away. "I think I am falling in love with you, Jimin, and I'm terrified you will break my heart. So I keep it hidden where you can't feel it because I am worried once you know you will take advantage of this information."

"I am in love with you, Lilith, and I have been since I was sixteen years old. There is no other woman I want to touch or be touched by than you. Please trust me with all of you."

We kiss again and Quae relaxes into me. My hands stroke her sides and back lovingly when she pulls her face from mine. She looks over my face carefully before speaking. "You are absolutely beautiful, Ji. All of you. Inside and out."

"You are the beautiful one. I'm sorry Taryn broke up with you but I'm not sorry because you came back to me. I thought I'd lost you forever."

"I broke up with her. It wasn't fair to any of us if Taryn and I stayed together. She is an amazing woman and deserves someone who can wholly commit to her. I was willing to try but I knew deep in my soul I was yours." Quae allows her legs to fall over my sides as she sits up straddling me in bed.

I rub her thighs and slowly slide my hands up over her underwear and to the curve of her waist. "Why did you get up? I was comfy."

She smirks. "Someone texted me. You must've been caught up in post sex brain fog and didn't hear it."

"Pretty sure sex is a prerequisite for post sex brain fog."

Quae retrieves her phone from the nightstand unlocking it and reading the text she received. "We had sex last night, Ji. Still counts."

I'm aroused but that's to be expected with Quae sitting on the lower part of my stomach completely naked except for a pair of red boyshorts that are loose around her thighs. I lay here under her only in pajama shorts fantasizing about making love to her now.

She reaches up with one hand and removes her pony tail holder shaking her hair loose as she continues to scroll on her phone with the other hand. The bounce of her breasts moistens my mouth and makes my hands long to touch her.

She's focused on her phone as I reach up to cup her breast and circle its peak with my thumb. I lift it slightly feeling its weight in my palm before gently massaging it. I'm fully hard now, pressing uncomfortably against my shorts.

"What are you doing?" Quae swats my hand away without looking from her phone.

"Touching my girlfriend affectionately." I reply returning my hands to her thighs.

She places the hand she just swatted me with on my chest and uses it to lift and reposition herself on my waist. I lean my head to the side peering into the leg of her boyshorts which have shifted giving me a lovely view between her thighs. I use the same thumb that was just on her nipple to slip into the opening presented and make light circles over her clit.

Quae drops her arm and closes her eyes. "Mm, Ji. We had sex last night." Her words are breathy.

"And I still want more? How preposterous!" I smirk rubbing my thumb over her folds before returning to her clit. "Feel like sitting on my face?"

She gasps and hums grinding her hips. "Yeah, I really fucking do but I have to - mmhm - get the rest of my stuff from Taryn's. Her sister just posted - oh shit - she's going to give the rest away unless I get it today."

"Can we make love first? I need you," I move her hand from my chest down to my erection which has now produced a wet spot on my shorts, "please."

She slows her grinding, taking her hand back, and opens her eyes to look at me. "Will it be like this all of the time now? You wanting sex and trading oral for it?"

"No. I am always turned on by you though and looking at you now has stirred things in me. I hope one day I will be able to make you feel the same without oral. Not that I don't thoroughly enjoy eating you out."

She moves my hand away from her body. "You said it wasn't about the sex. You said we would only have sex if I so decided. Was that a lie?"

"I'd never lie to you." I stare directly into her eyes and ask "Will you always scold me for being a man who is only aroused by you?"

"I don't know if I can have sex with you every day. I know you don't want to hear that."

"I'm not expecting sex everyday, but right now, in this moment, you have been mine for only twenty four hours and I need to feel you because this all seems like a dream. Please don't shame me for wanting to make the most of our connection while I can." I move my hand back between her legs and resume the circles. "Marry me today."

She pants quietly and starts to grind on me again, her eyes rolling back in her head. "You say that like it's nothing."

I use my free hand to massage her breast. "It is something. I am serious about marrying you. I don't want to wait. I want to fall asleep tonight as your husband."