Firsts

He can't be serious. "Jimin Park, in case you missed the last ten years of our friendship, here's the abridged version: I'm gay."

"Holy shit, Quae! I'm not talking about a relationship. I'm talking about you getting some grade A head and I know you're always down for that, Pillow Princess," he laughs. "You worried you might fuck around and fall in love with me or something?"

"Ha! Never that," I bark. I'm halfway through the second beer Ji brought out and I try to remember how many I've drank and how much I smoked earlier. I'm feeling pretty good and buzzed and honestly, I wouldn't mind to get off and get some good sleep.

"Then let's go. You think I'm not as good as I say, then tell me what I'm doing wrong. Teach me, Oh great one." He sits up in his chair placing his empty bottle on the table.

"You're drunk. Do you even realize what you're saying?"

"I'm saying I may be drunk.. and possibly a little high," Ji looks around, thinking. "Mostly drunk though, and I want to eat some pussy. I would think you of all people would help me out. We would be helping each other out in reality. I know that look in your eye, Quae. You're turned on just thinking about getting ate out."

My jaw drops at him. Since when does he know my arousal faces?

"Or you could just be too chickenshit to own up to the fact that I give bomb ass head. It's okay, Chicken Little. Just sit there and be horny and scared," he says leaning back in his chair and propping his feet up on the table and crossing them at the ankle.

"Fuck it," I say and down the last of my beer and standing up beside him. "Let's go."

His eyes open in pleasant surprise. "Shit yeah. That's my girl," he damn near moans dropping his feet to the floor and scooting out of the chair to his knees. He reaches up for the waistband of my shorts.

"Whoa, man! You're going to do it here?" I motion to the balcony.

His face drops in disappointment. "You're postponing. Just shut up until I make you scream when you cum."

He slides my shorts and boxers down over my hips and lets them pool at my feet. Ji breaks his gaze long enough to look at my mound. "Nice ladyscaping," he comments using the pads of his fingers to caress the tiny bit of hair I have there. "How often do you do upkeep?"

"You're postponing, Ji," I say with a smirk. I sigh quietly when he uses his fingers to trace my lower lips before dipping in between them.

"I knew you were turned on. Just look at how wet you are, Miss Lilith." Ji slides one finger easily inside me as his mouth takes over my folds. His lips and tongue work magic on my clit and his finger gently pumps in and out of me. I force myself to remember to curse him out later for using my government name.

I press my lips together holding in a moan that I know would only urge him on. It's like he can read my thoughts and he goes all in, devouring my kitty like it's his last meal. My knees go weak and start to wobble. He pulls his head back and looks up to me. "Sit your drunk ass down before you fall."

My breathing is heavy and I carefully ease down into my seat. Ji crawls over in front of me and lifts each one of my legs over the arms of the chair spreading me eagle. He wastes no time diving back in. I struggle to not make a sound but tiny whimpers escape. With my pussy still in his mouth, Ji looks up to me directly in my eyes and flicks his tongue in a way that makes me throw my head back and emit the most lewd porn star type moan. "Oh, my.. fuuuck, Jimin!"

It amazes me he can talk with his mouth full but I understand why he does it. "That's right, baby. Say my name." I feel every vibration through my walls. He's slid both hands up to my hips and pulled me into his face. My brain goes all fuzzy and I feel like I want to cum but I need a push. I grab his wavy blonde hair and curl it around my fingers moaning more.

"Holy shit, I'm close, Ji. Please don't stop. Just a little more."

He gasps for air and uses his lips and tongue to go back to assaulting my clit. He's panting as well and nervously he asks, "Can I fuck you, Quae?"

"I've never mmm.." I throw my head back and moan again. "I've never had sex with a guy."

"Then it'll be a first for the both of us. Please?" He keeps eating.

Every part of me knew this was a bad idea but there wasn't enough blood flow to the important areas to tell him no. "Yeah. Okay."

Ji keeps his face buried between my thighs while he removes his pants and underwear. He raises up to rub the head of his dick in my folds. "Shit, you're so wet, Quae. I'll go slow, okay?"

I nod in a lust filled haze. I feel him start to enter me and I stretch. "Fuck, Ji! It hurts!"

"Relax. You're kinda hurting me too squeezing me so tight." He's pulled his shirt up under his chin to watch himself disappear into me. "Are you relaxing at all? Cause you're so fucking tight, damn!"

"It hurts, asshole! I told you I've never had a dick inside me before."

"You used a dildo, I know. Same difference except there's a body with nerve endings attached." His hips meet the backs of my thighs finally and he groans. "Tell me when I can move. Fuck, you feel so good."

"Go slow. It hurts."

"I'm sorry, Quae," he looks at me apologetically. He slowly rolls his hips so he strokes in and out of me in a gentle rhythm. Ji throws his head back and curses again with more moans. He puts one hand on my hip and the other is around my shoulders holding on to the back of my chair.

His pumps become steadier and he leans in close to me. I hold tightly onto his waist as my tiny whines turn into moans. Ji's plush lips are right near the corner of mine and I can smell myself on his warm breath when he pants. I close my eyes and focus on the way he feels.

"Can I kiss you? I'd really like to. Please?" Ji asks. His words are soft. I nod.

He leans in and kisses me. Our lips mold together perfectly. His tongue slinks into my mouth and massages mine. It's not messy like I expected. Ji has always had plump lips. I often wondered when we were younger if kissing him would be like kissing a girl because of how pretty his lips are. Now I know.

I break our kiss with the sudden urge to moan. "I'm close, Quae. Are you? You tightened up around me? Does that mean you're close?" His hips stutter.

"Oh shit, Ji. Oh my.. shit!" I groan as I unfold under him. My body clenches and I bury my face in his chest.

Ji moans and presses himself in deeper grinding to a halt. He wraps his arms around me still panting.

I feel tears start to fall. Neither of us say a word.