Don't Question

Quae POV

Ji bites his bottom lip, scrunching his face. His words breathy, he asks, "What are you telling me? Please be blunt."

"I don't know how to explain it, but I only feel it with you. My soul unwinds and every cell in me pulls to be closer, even when we're already this close. Does that mean I'm not gay? If not, then why am I still attracted to women? I don't understand any of this."

"Is that why you've fought it? Because you thought it made you not gay?" He leans his head back slightly to look into my eyes. It feels like all of my nerve endings are on fire as I stare into his ebony orbs, low and full of lust.

I'd forgotten where my hand was until I felt a twitch from the heat under my palm. He licks his lips slowly, his tongue barely peeking out from between them waiting for my reply.

"I'm still attracted to women. That hasn't changed.. at.. all.." my words stagger when Ji reaches one hand into the cutout arm hole of the shirt I'm wearing and caresses my breast. My nipple strains through the black lace bra I still can't believe Taryn talked me into wearing today as Ji circles the tip with his thumb.

"Nobody is asking you to change your preference, Quae. I know you can feel our connection and all of the sensations I feel, you feel too. I just would like for you to admit they're equally as strong as mine." He slips one finger into the cup of my bra and I hum when his fingertip comes in contact with my stiff bud.

I rub his erection harder. "You said it wasn't about the sex."

Ji moans deliciously. "It's not, but the connection is insane. I don't want to take things to a level that will upset you and make you leave me again, so I ask this as respectfully as I can; can we make love? I need to feel you desperately."

I hesitantly move my face closer to his gauging his reaction. He wastes no time capturing my lips in the most gentle yet sexy kiss only Jimin Park can give. He still tastes so sweet on my tongue.

He separates our mouths to remove my shirt, making a surprised face at my bra. "Damn, Quae. That's sexy as shit."

"Thanks. The panties match," I smirk until he slips one strap from my shoulder pulling the lace under my boob to release my nipple into his warm waiting mouth. I throw my head back and moan.

His hands explore all of my exposed skin until finally landing on the waistband of my shorts. Ji looks up at me, kissing me once again. "These are kinda slowing down progress."

I stand as he tugs my shorts down to my ankles so I can step out of them. He lays his head back on the sofa cushion lifting one of my legs and placing it on the sofa behind his head. Ji grabs me by my hips and pulls me down onto his face, going to work but pauses after a few swipes of his tongue.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?"

I feel his finger slip back and forth between my folds before gliding into me. He strokes his finger in and out a few times and says, "Do you hear how wet you already were before I tasted you?"

"Would you prefer I not be? Could be counterproductive."

He chuckles lightly before returning to his task.

Ji still gives great head. He keeps me pulled down onto his face while he works away at my center occasionally moaning into me himself. "I've missed how you taste, Quae. Fuck, you're delicious."

"Don't stop! I'm about to cum!" I groan rotating my hips.

I nearly lose my shit when Ji stops and lets my hips go, pulling his face back. "I want to be inside you when you cum."

"Damn it, Ji!" I stand up and look down at his smirking face, shiny and full of love. It makes me smile a little. I bend down to kiss him savoring myself on his lips.

He pulls me back down to straddle him as we continue to kiss passionately. I tug at the waistband of his joggers and mockingly joke, "These are slowing down progress."

Ji chuckles, continuing to kiss me while he slips his pants down his legs. "I need to grab a condom from my nightstand."

"He keeps condoms in his bedroom! Must be having a lot of sex to keep them on hand like that."

"It was a three pack I bought four years ago. I've only used one but not for its intended purpose." His eyes seem at bit sad.

"Please tell me you've had sex in the last seven years."

"I can't force my body to react to stimuli if my heart isn't in it. I never have been able to. I don't have to force anything with you." Ji kisses me softly.

"You don't have to wear one unless you want to. I started taking birth control a year ago preparing to see you again."

He pulls his face back in shock. "Really?"

"No, stupid. I started taking it to help with my periods. Calm your dick," I laugh.

He bites his bottom lip between his teeth and seductively smirks. His hands grasp my hips, rolling me forward towards his chest before rolling me backwards sinking himself gently into me.

"You sure I should calm my dick?"