Aftermath

As I stand behind Quae drying her hair with a towel in front of the bathroom mirror, both of us very naked, I can't help but notice the worry on her face. She hasn't noticed I've been keeping close watch of her facial expressions since Taehyung left her and I alone.

Reality has set in and she doesn't seem so sure of her decision to come back to me.

We have never showered together. I want Quae to truly understand how much I love and care for her so I washed her from head to toe, taking my time, and keeping my eyes on hers.

I admit certain.. areas.. may have reacted to touching her body so intimately but that can't be helped. She arouses me, mind, body, and soul, and I hope her body will react to my presence someday as well.

Quae had a surprise for me. Once I finished washing her body I began to wash my own only to be stopped by her. She cleaned me with the same love and care I gave and I believe she even got a cheap thrill from hearing my whimpers when she cleaned very swollen parts of my anatomy.

Other than whimpers and moans from the both of us as we washed each other, our shower was silent. We kissed, not with sexual intent but more a quiet expression of our feelings toward each other.

I can't wait to make love to Quae, but I need her understand she is more than a sex partner to me. My stomach continues to flop from nerves I don't quite understand. I am excited but this anxiousness isn't from that.

I place the towel next to the sink and wait for Quae's eyes to meet mine in the mirror. When she finally looks up, I understand the butterflies in my stomach. It's not me that's nervous, it's her.

She looks lost in her thoughts, and I am feeling it. She's scared. I lean over, kissing her neck and down her shoulder as I whisper, "It's okay. We have each other. Please be happy with me."

Quae glances down at the sink before looking at me in the mirror. "Did you ever masturbate to me?"

I stand up slowly, caught off guard by her question. "Why would you ask that?"

"I want to know. Did you?" Her eyes never leave mine and I am glad it is through a mirror because I'm not sure I could take that stare face to face.

I'm embarrassed to admit the truth. "Yes."

"Have you ever fantasized about taking me on the bathroom sink?"

My eyes shoot up to hers. "I-"

"Answer honestly please."

"Yes." I gulp.

"Show me." She leans over slightly causing her ass to brush against my erection. I look down to where my length is nestled between her cheeks and she presses back against me. She begins grinding on me, spreading her legs apart little by little so I can feel the warmth between her thighs. It tears me up.

I place both hands on her hips to stop her.

"We've only ever done things the way I wanted. I am opening myself to you as your partner to make sure we are in this together. Show me how you want to make love to me."

I hesitate as I stare at my hands grasping her hips and she notices. I want to be so deep inside her, to have her feel every inch of me that I've held back for fear of hurting her. All of me needs her but I don't want to upset her.

"I trust you. You've always given me all of you and I should've opened up completely to you a long time ago." She leans forward more pressing her center against me. "I'm ready to accept you."

I watch my hands tighten on Quae's hips. She gasps causing me to look up to her reflection in the mirror worried I've hurt her. Her eyes lock onto mine, fearful yet willing to let me have my way with her body. She stares into me silently asking me to continue.

In one swift move I turn Quae to face me and lift her to the edge of the sink. "First of all, you always face me in my fantasies," I begin before entering her. She shifts, laying one hand flat on the vanity and wrapping the other around my shoulders with a hushed whimper close to my ear. "You always face me because I love the sound you make in my ear that first stroke."

I press into her slowly with a groan of sheer bliss. I use one of my arms to keep her body close to me but I lean her back towards the mirror and use the other hand to open her legs more. I delve deeper and deeper into her each stroke until she finally is wrapped snugly around my entire length.

Quae moves the hand that was once on vanity to my stomach gently nudging me back. "It hurts," she gasps.

I pull my hips back a bit but keep my eyes locked on hers. "In my fantasies, every part of being with me - emotionally, mentally, and physically - arouses you. Just being near me, hearing my voice and smelling my skin, turns you on but it's only with me you feel this way. You open yourself to me and relax because you know I would never harm you and I am able to completely enter you every stroke when we make love.

"This was the first time I've ever fully been inside you, Quae."