Acceptance

Quae POV

In the three years Taryn and I have been together, I've never looked at anyone else. She is absolutely perfect for me in every way so there was no need to search any further.

We met when I walked into her bank and wanted to open my first checking account after leaving my old life behind. Taryn has always been absolutely breathtaking to look at especially in her pantsuits and pencil skirts that compliment her exquisite shape, so when she asked me out (in my signature baggy shorts and loose tee shirt) after knowing me for all of twenty minutes, I was flabbergasted.

Our first date wasn't what I expected it to be. Taryn surprised me wearing a sleeveless shirt, khaki shorts, and slip on shoes and took me to an amusement park. Even dressed down she was still shockingly sexy and her ass in those shorts made my mouth water. We had a great time and I was even able to score a kiss and a second date.

I wanted her in my bed, without a doubt, but I didn't want to rush things. It was good to have some type of a fresh start in a new city where I was virtually unknown and I didn't want my old carnal desires to take over. We took our time getting to know each other and held out for almost three months before the attraction became too much.

Taryn was amazing in bed. I was so open for her, I let her call me Lilith. She helped me find a better paying job and revamped my wardrobe into business casual. Form fitting clothing was never my thing, but to continue to make the kind of money I was bringing home I could deal.

I couldn't break away from my sports bras and boxer briefs because they were just more comfortable than underwires and thongs. She surprised me two weeks ago for our anniversary with a black lacy underwire bra and matching panties before dropping to one knee and proposing. Needless to say, I never had the chance to try them on..

.. until today..

Taryn thought it would be kinky for me to wear them under my dress clothes when we visited my parents to inform them of our engagement. She always looks on the upside of things and bet me sex in my old bed in my parents house that they would be okay with the marriage. That way, when they accepted us into their house to stay the night, I'd already be prepared to give her the anniversary present she wanted.

Running into Ji was the last thing I expected. I had told Taryn about my male best friend confessing his feelings for me seven years ago after a night of drinking but I didn't tell her anything else that happened. She knows of 'Ji' but not 'Jimin'.

There was a different kind of weight in the air when I walked into the pizza place earlier and I felt a pull towards the counter. I ignored it, waiting closer to the front door instead.

I felt the fine hair on my body stand on end the longer I stayed there so I began to walk through the groups of people until I stood three feet behind a dark haired man that was talking to Taryn. I didn't know why I wanted to be closer to this stranger until he turned around and I was met with those full lips that had felt so heavenly against my own years before.

I repeat, I never looked at anyone else the entire time Taryn and I have been together, but as I stood there so close yet so far away from Ji again after so long, I wanted nothing more than to feel his skin against mine. I care deeply for Taryn and hurting her has never been anywhere remotely near my mind so I can't figure out how I went from that to naked in the throes of passion with Ji on his living room floor.

As I sit here now, reclined on one end of Ji's sofa only in the cut off shirt I borrowed and he stretched out on the other end in his underwear massaging my left foot, I try to understand how this happened.

We sit in comfortable silence, a silence I could only enjoy with him, slyly exchanging giggly grins of happiness.

"Will you tell Taryn about this?" Ji asks pressing his thumbs into the ball of my foot causing my toes to spread. I whimper blissfully under his magical hands.

"I have to. She'll never forgive me. She'll probably call off the engagement and break up with me."

"Do you regret making love to me just now?" he asks massaging my calf.

"I don't understand why I even wanted to. I'm not sexually attracted to men. I never have been." I raise my arms taking down my hair. Ji's movements slow as he watches me remove my elastic and use the pads of my fingers to rub my scalp.

"You have amazing tits, Lilith," he sucks in his bottom lip eyeing my chest. One of the cut off arm holes has shifted over and most of my breast is exposed.

His gaze flits up to meet mine. "I know it's probably asking too much but will you remove your shirt and come closer to me please? I need to feel your skin on me again."

We stay lost in each other's eyes even when I remove my shirt. Neither of us looks away as I reposition myself to straddle Ji and press our bodies together. We relax even more into each other with his arms around my waist and his hands on my back and both my arms wrapped around his shoulders.

I lay my head down on my arm with my face in the crook of his neck. I twist the hair at the back of his head around my fingers and ask "Why did I not want to tell you no?"

Ji uses his lips to tenderly caress my shoulder before leaving a soft kiss. "Because you finally accepted our connection. You know my soul now. How does it feel?"

I sigh, feeling more at peace than I have in seven years. "Satisfied."