Reciprocity

Quae POV

My eyes flutter open to daylight filling the bedroom. I am being held so carefully and I hear a heartbeat skip under the chest I am pressed against.

My hands lay flat on smooth warm skin under a soft tee shirt that that smells of strawberries. A hand caresses my side and down to my hip and I feel a delicate kiss on my forehead.

"I know you're awake." Ji speaks tenderly. "I need to tell you three things before you send me away.

"First off, I'm sorry for all of this. I never wanted to ruin our friendship because you mean everything to me. I have hurt you deeply, which was never my intention, and in doing so I have destroyed us. I can't ask you to forgive me in this moment because I know it will take time, but I hope that one day you will find it in your heart to accept my apology."

I don't move, instead close my eyes and listen to his heart as the beats quicken. He's nervous.

"Second," Ji moves his hand around to my lower stomach and lightly strokes just above my bikini line, "I can only imagine the way you're feeling right now. We both lost something so precious before we even knew it existed. I wish I knew what to say to help you, but in all honesty there isn't anything I can. Please don't shut me out because this," he lays his hand flat on my stomach, "was both of us."

Tears fall from my eyes as I bury my face into his chest. "And third, even though I know you don't want to hear this, I have to make sure I say it. I am in love with you, Lilith and I have been for ten years. You are my whole world and my reason for breathing. Without you, I can't function. Yes, I saved my first sexual experience for you because you are perfect and deserved a gift as special as you are. I just wanted you to know you are everything to me and I will always be here for you, no matter what. Our connection is undeniable."

I sniff and roll away from Ji, sitting up on the side of the bed. I feel him sit up behind me, scooting close to me to lay his head on my shoulder. He wraps his arms around my waist and says, "Please don't leave me forever."

I stand up and walk to the dresser, grabbing some clothes. "You have to go. I need to shower."

"I can stay and just be here for you. Please?"

"I have an appointment." I sniff and wipe my eyes.

"What kind of appointment, Quae?" Ji's voice sounds hurt.

"Gyno. They're going to, uhm," I sniff again, walking to my closet. "They're going to make sure everything is.. is gone."

He stands and walks over to me. "Can I take you? I would like to be there for you during this."

"You're still in your clothes from yesterday. And besides, I'm a big girl. I can handle it."

"I can run home and shower and you shouldn't have to 'handle it' by yourself. Don't go without me. Will you still be here when I get back?" Ji grabs his jacket from the chair in the corner of my bedroom and throws it on.

"Yeah. Okay." I give in. Ji hugs me again, kissing the side of my head before rushing out of the apartment.

------------------------------------------------

Taehyung POV

"It isn't polite to stare, Hobi," I grumble with my face still smushed in the pillow.

"Why are you so fucking beautiful even first thing in the morning, Tae? Like, isn't that against some law of nature or something?" He laughs and rolls onto his back.

I grin admiring his profile. Hobi is handsome and I'll never understand why he doesn't agree. He was so scared last night to admit he was confused about his feelings for me but after we talked about it, he's become more comfortable.

Both of us felt something from our kiss and neither of us know what should happen next. We agreed to just let things happen naturally, if there was anything to happen.

"I'm glad you stayed the night."

Hobi looks at me with a shy smile. "Me, too. Do you have anything planned for today?"

I groan and stretch my arms over my head, dropping one just over Hobi's head. "Not that I can think of. Quae asked to use my car so I was just going to hang out around the house. What's on your mind?"

"I thought maybe we could hang out if you weren't busy. Grab a bite and game or something." Hobi looks at me nervously.

"Yeah, sounds pretty okay," I laugh. "Let me go give her my keys. You're welcome to shower and change here. Borrow anything you like. Come out when you're ready."

I stand and leave my bedroom with one last glance at Hobi.

Damn, he's cute.

I giggle and run my fingers through my hair. I walk towards Quae's bedroom and notice her door is open but neither she nor Jimin are inside.

I start thinking about spending the day with Hobi. What if he wants to kiss again? Or what if he wants to do more? Do I want to do more with him?

Or at all?

My brain is moving at a million miles an hour by the time I realize Quae is in the bathroom. I don't knock, but burst in shutting the door behind me, scared shitless.

"What the fuck is wrong, Tae?"

My brain takes a minute to collect itself as I look at Quae wearing only boxer briefs. She's got amazing curves and nice full tits with perfect nipples.

I suddenly don't remember what had me panicked as my mind is now engrossed in this gorgeous woman in front of me.

"Holy shit, Quae! You're fucking hot!"

She grabs her towel and covers herself quickly. "What the hell is your problem, Taehyung?"

"I-I don't remember. Damn you've got an amazing body. Why do you keep it hidden?" My eyes keep wandering over her frame.

"Get your ass out of here!"

"Oh, no! Wait! I was worried about kissing Hobi again or what to do if he wants to do more. I don't know how I feel about it. What do I do?" I take a step towards Quae.

"If you want to do it, then fucking go for it. It's obvious he has the hots for you. Just don't lead him on or do something you aren't comfortable with. Not that hard to figure out, dumbass. Now get the hell out of the bathroom!"

Those few words made total sense, even the dumbass part.

"Quae, you're a genius!"

Before I realize what I've done, I have wrapped an arm around her and threaded my fingers into her hair giving her a passionate kiss.

The most shocking part of all.. she reciprocated.