𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

Saturday Night

...
Saturday Night
...
Kai POV
Robert, Roshaun and Alvaro wanted to take me out tonight. Since I've had a rough week, recently Hector my ex boyfriend broke up with me.

I decided I was going to wear black ripped skinny jeans and a white sweatshirt with my white slip on vans. I fluffed out my hair and put some hair stuff in it, honestly don't even know what it does.

"Let's go Kai, Robert and Ro are waiting in the car",  Aloe yelled as he burst into my room.

"I don't feel like going I'd rather stay in bed and not do anything", I added.

"No can do buddy, you are coming with us even if I'll have to drag you out of here", Aloe exclaimed with a cheeky smile.

"ugh fine", I said.

I followed Aloe downstairs, when we saw Robert's car I went in and greeted them.

"Aye goonie" Roshaun exclaimed.

"Hey guys" I said, with a small smile.

After the boys bickering about where we were going to eat. The goons finally decided on some random dinner.

We arrived and we were greeted by soft 50s music. The whole diner was 50s themed, the floor was checkered with black and white tiles. The seats were a light green shade and the counters were cherry red.

We sat at a booth, it was Aloe and I in one side of the booth and Roshaun and Robert on the other side. The goons and I ordered our food and just talked about tiktokroom and the scandals at our school.

Robert: "Yeah so apparently Jenna fucked all the basketball team and the football team"

Kairi: "Damn that's a certified hoe"

The boys kept talking, but I could feel someone eyes on me. For my curiosity I looked up, to my luck I was already blushing.

He had raven black hair, chocolate brown orbs and a cute smile. I smiled back at him, all the boys were looking at me weirdly.

"Oh I see you Kai", Aloe exclaimed.

"Yes Kairi get them hoes", Robert said while laughing.

"He's still staring at you kinda creepy if you ask me", Roshaun added.

"Way to ruin the mood you rat fuck", Aloe said sternly.

We got our meal and everyone started to eat. We all got milkshakes as dessert. I notice that the boy was still here. He was accompanied by three other boys. The boy to his right had tan chocolate skin with black curly hair and big ears. He looked like a monkey; to be specific Curious George. The boy to the left had Moroccan and Chinese descent. He also had brown eyes and curly hair. Next to him was a boy with light brown curls and hazel eyes who had a more white skin tone.

His three friends came up to our table.

"Hi I'm Alejandro this is Mar and Samy", the monkey boy said.

"Hello I'm Kairi and these are my friends Alvaro, Robert and Roshaun", I added.

"Nice to meet you guys", Alejandro exclaimed.

"So out friend over there wanted us to give you this", Mariano said while pointing at the boy across from our booth.

Mariano gave me a napkin and left with the other boys behind him. I sat there dumbfounded, while the boys looked at me. 

"Kai open it I want to see what it says", Robert yelled while Roshaun and Aloe agreed with him.

I opened the napkin and it said:

Hi I though you were cute :) hit me up some time angel

#(609)268-9263

I looked up and smiled at him while I nodded.

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
---
𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 .
𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 🦋