one

"THEN JUST LEAVE!!" jisung shouted at hyunjin, the boy whom he shared a dorm with.

"what do you think i'm doing!?" hyunjin was already halfway out the door at this point, throwing on a jacket.

the door slammed and jisung grabbed a pillow off of the couch, screaming into it, as childish as it was. god, he couldn't stand hyunjin. and hyunjin couldn't stand him either. it was disastrous enough they had to share a dorm, they could ignore each other as much as possible, but the two really fight over even the smallest things so the whole ignoring part doesn't really work. they can't stand each other enough that they fight each other nearly every time they see each other.

neither of them really know where the hatred came from, but they really just cannot deal with each other. what's worse is the fact that some (read: most) of their friends are actually close, so when their friends get together they're both in a bad mood half of the time simply because the other is there. they'd just fought too, about...actually jisung didn't know what. but they'd fought about something.

jisung glances at the clock after he's mildly cooled down and decides it's time he eats dinner. his stomach seemingly agreed, grumbling. he gets up and walks into the kitchen, not in the mood to cook anything fancy. he decides a nice bowl of ramen will do it for him today.

it's now just past ten and jisung is starting to fall asleep on the couch. he hopes hyunjin's found somewhere else to sleep tonight, he doesn't really want to see his face.

but there's laughter in the hallway and suddenly a loud bang against his door. jisung jumps, startled as he pauses the show he'd idly been watching. suddenly he heard the door being unlocked. dang, bad luck. his eyes widen as hyunjin stumbles into the dorm, an irritated looking minho (one of their mutual friends) following him, well that's unexpected.

"what the hell??" jisung sprang up from the couch.

"you can have him, he's been muttering your name for like an hour," minho spat.

"woah woah woah, i am NOT taking care of him. it's his fault he's drunk, not mine. no. absolutely not," jisung crosses his arms.

"quit being stubborn, i brought him to my dorm because i knew you'd complain but he literally trashed the entrance, i thought he was going to break the door or something," minho growled, leading the drunk hyunjin over to jisung and pushing him towards him.

"so you're giving him to me?! what if he destroys THIS dorm??"

"exactly," minho smiled.

as if he was so innocent. jisung rolled his eyes.

hyunjin stumbled, falling into jisung, who made a face and pushed the boy down onto the couch as if he was some disgusting giant bug or something. as he was preoccupied, minho makes a run for the door.

"LEE MINHO YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME WITH HIM!!" jisung chased after him, but minho was already out the dorm and about seven dorms down.

jisung stood in shock for a moment before he heard hyunjin groan inside. he frowned and shut the door to the dorm. he glared at hyunjin, who was laying on the couch, plugging his ears.

"whhhy are you yhellingggg suuungie?" his lips pouted, "toooo loud,"

jisung rolled his eyes. he walked past hyunjin on the couch and to his room, as he truly wasn't interested in helping hyunjin who'd gotten himself drunk.

"don't call me sungie," he growled.

jisung had almost made it to his bedroom when he felt a hand on his wrist pull him back and spin him around. the squeak he let out definitely wasn't what he would've hoped would come out of his mouth if something like this happened. his eyes met hyunjin's before he was pushed up against the wall.

"hyunjin, what the heck?!" he shouted, hyunjin flinching slightly before leaning in and staring into jisung's eyes.

jisung pushed at hyunjin, but the older closed his eyes and leaned in, pressing his lips against jisung's.