six

"we'd fought before he'd left...and it was getting late enough i assumed he wouldn't be coming back at all," jisung explained, "but he did, obviously. minho had brought him over. he was so drunk, chan. minho said he'd made a mess of his dorm so he just brought him back to the dorm. i was mad, obviously, and it's his fault he got drunk, and i didn't want to take care of him,"

chan nodded, humming for him to continue.

"he was like on the couch or whatever, but because i didn't want to take care of him i tried to go to my room to like...sleep!? and he...he," jisung's face burned red with embarrassment and fury, "chan, he...he...GOD IT'S SO HARD TO SAY!!"

"take your time,"

"he...he pinned me against t-the wall and...he...he- he kissed me!!" jisung shouted, tears in his eyes.

chan frowned, wrapping his arms around jisung and letting the boy continue.

"i...long story short, he puked and i...i actually ended up helping him. he uh...he sorta dragged me to his room and he fell asleep cuddling me. i cried...i cried myself to sleep. a-and when i woke up- he pushed me off the bed!!! like, isn't that a bit much?? i almost hit my head!"

"seriously? he pushed you off the bed!?" chan was getting angry, jisung could tell.

this is what he means when he says chan is like a trustworthy older brother. he's always willing to help jisung and he's totally down to completely end anyone who lays a finger on jisung.

"yeah...and he...he didn't remember anything at all!! hyung...i..." jisung pouted, "he stole my first kiss," he muttered.

"it was your- IT WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?!"

"y-yes...please don't...don't kill him though...he...i... didn't know...he didn't know. i just want to be done with him altogether," jisung grabbed chan's shirt desperately as the older had tensed, pretty much begging him to just leave it, "i just needed to talk about it," jisung muttered.

"okay, i won't do anything, don't worry," chan softened, brushing jisung's hair aside with his hands and smiling warmly at jisung.

chan wiped jisung's tears.

"you can sleep in my bed," chan offered.

"no! no no no, it's...it's fine. i can sleep on the couch. i feel bad enough that i even have to stay here, sleeping on your bed while you slept on the couch would just be...too much,"

"only if you're sure," chan seemed hesitant, but jisung nodded, not wanting to be any more of a bother to chan than he already was.

jisung couldn't sleep. he stared at the ceiling of chan's dorm, buried under a few blankets on his couch. he couldn't get hyunjin out of his head. every time he closed his eyes he just saw hyunjin's face.

hyunjin glaring at him.

smirking evilly.

giving him a death stare.

he sees the anger in hyunjin's eyes that he'd seen when he'd been pushed off the bed.

but the one that haunts him the most...

the face hyunjin made before he'd kissed him.