three

jisung didn't know how he'd ended up here.

it was past midnight by now and he was laying wide awake with dried tears on his cheeks. he felt disgusting. he was laying in hyunjin's bed with said boy's arms wrapped tightly around him.

jisung wanted to cry. he'd already done that though. hyunjin stank of alcohol, a smell jisung decided he hated with a passion. hyunjin was sound asleep beside him, clinging onto him like a koala.

gosh, jisung seriously wanted to cry. this man had gotten drunk and stolen his first kiss...

and out of the pure kindness in his heart, jisung had eventually ended up helping said drunk hyunjin. but now he was in hyunjin's bed with hyunjin sleeping soundly. god, he hated this.

jisung woke up abruptly, feeling something pushing him from behind.

"what are you doing here!?" a voice yelled just before jisung's body smacked straight on the hard ground, his forehead just barely coming into contact with the floor. it could've been worse if he didn't catch himself in time.

he cried out in pain, hearing hyunjin scrambling around on the bed.

"what the hell!?" hyunjin yelled, "my head hurts!"

jisung slowly pushed himself up from the floor.

"did you seriously just push me off your bed?" jisung stood up holding his head, stumbling as his body was still a bit stunned from the fall to the hardwood floor.

"well i mean if you'd tell me what the hell you were doing there in the first place, maybe i can answer your question," hyunjin was fuming, his face red and his arms crossed.

"you..." jisung trailed off, feeling a bit dizzy, "you're the one who asked me to..." he stumbled around, groaning as he held his head, which would be odd if he hadn't collided with the floor seconds earlier as he wasn't the one who'd gotten insanely drunk the night before.

"what the hell..." hyunjin muttered, "WHAT THE HELL, HAN??"

"do you not have a hangover?? my god..." jisung whined, a headache pounding in his own head.

"god is that why my head hurts??"

"yes!! what the hell!! you were so drunk last night!!" jisung shouted, face turning red in anger and embarrassment as he remembered what had happened last night.

"i don't even remember a thing from last night,"

that's probably for the best. jisung thought to himself. he huffed out a breath and stormed out of hyunjin's room.

"TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! I'M SO DONE WITH YOU, HWANG!!" jisung yelled, going into his own room and slamming the door.

he fell down onto his own bed. he couldn't believe he'd actually fallen asleep next to hyunjin last night. ew. he shuddered. and then he cried. god, he cried again. he tried to be quiet so hyunjin wouldn't hear him, but he cried into his arms as he faced the ceiling, warm tears staining his face. he couldn't believe hyunjin.

he knew hyunjin had been wasted, but he didn't know he was wasted enough to completely forget everything that happened. at least he wouldn't remember their kiss. no. how hyunjin had kissed jisung. jisung hadn't kissed back. he also couldn't believe minho would leave him to take care of hyunjin. all their friends know they despise each other.

hyunjin rubbed his eyes as he made his way out of his room. he heard faint sniffles coming from jisung's room and stepped closer to listen.

jisung was crying.

hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows, instantly regretting it as his head pounded. he made his way to the kitchen to take some pain-killers. why would jisung be crying? that was pretty much just a normal interaction with the two. it wasn't anything crazy.