ten

"i'm telling you, we seriously need to do something about this. i'm tired of them...just avoiding us and each other. at least they used to tolerate being around each other," felix frowned slightly at his friends, "it can't be like this forever. is anyone willing to try and convince jisung to tell hyunjin what he did so they can just...sort of make up and we can go back to...whatever 'normal' is?"

"i will," seungmin immediately stepped forward, "i...i think he'll listen to me. i've comforted him a lot about this whole thing," he scratched his neck slightly, the others nodding in agreement.

"jisung, can i talk with you?" seungmin approached jisung with caution, hands crossed behind his back as he casually strolled up to the older.

"uh, sure, why not?"

"so uh...i know you may not like this idea...but we...we've been talking,"

"who's 'we'?" jisung asked.

"me, jeongin, lix-hyung, channie-hyung, bin-hyung and minho-hyung," jisung nodded at the confirmation and seungmin continued, "and we really...we don't like the tension in our group. we were...sorta hoping you could get hyunjin to legitimately apologize?"

"you mean like...tell him? tell him what he did?" jisung's lips fell into a pout.

"well...yeah. i know you guys don't have a good relationship anyway, but really...it's just kind of awkward,"

"i don't mean to inconvenience you guys," jisung frowned.

"it's...it's not like that. it's just...bad for you to keep all your feelings compressed,"

"my...feelings?" jisung's nose scrunched at the odd word choice.

"no! not...not like that. i just mean you could really hurt yourself by keeping everything to yourself," seungmin clarified.

"ah. so you want me to tell him then?"

"if you could...it would help you and we'd be appreciative,"

"right,"

"so...will you?"

"hmm...i guess. you're right. i shouldn't keep it to myself forever, even though i don't really want anything to do with him. i'll go to his dorm later today,"

"oh yeah...i forgot you've been sleeping in chan's dorm," seungmin smiled bitterly.

jisung used the key he'd kept to get into the dorm, making himself at home on the couch as he scrolled through his phone, waiting for hyunjin to come back. his class finished in about twenty minutes, but knowing him he'd be there in about thirty. probably with a snack of some sort. it was almost odd how well jisung knew hyunjin as they despised each other, but living with someone for a while just has that effect on you.

as jisung had predicted, about twenty-eight minutes later hyunjin stepped into the dorm with a small bag of chips in his hand. jisung tsked in amusement, drawing hyunjin's attention to him.

"what are you doing here??"

"no welcome back?" jisung joked before standing and wiping himself off.

"so...?"

"i came to talk to you. about the whole...drunk shenanigans thingy," jisung raised an eyebrow and hyunjin gave him a look and walked to the couch, sitting down and placing the chip bag on the table.

jisung day on the table and faced him.

"you're seriously gonna tell me? now?" it was hyunjin's turn to raise an eyebrow.

"yes. because our friends said the awkwardness was suffocating," jisung dead-panned.

hyunjin only hummed, not amused whatsoever. so jisung got straight to the point.

"you pinned me against the wall," hyunjin gave him a weird look saying 'that's it?' to which jisung glared at him, "you kissed me,"

hyunjin's eyes widened, his hand going to his lips as if on instinct.

"and i pushed you away," jisung continued, "and i went to my room...but then you...came in and started talking in third person and apologizing, it was so weird," jisung paused, seeing hyunjin frown, "and then—and then you threw up. in the toilet, obviously, i would've killed you if you threw up on the floor of my room. but i...god, so help me, i helped you after you threw up,"

hyunjin huffed out an embarrassed breath, yet urging jisung to continue anyway.

"and after...you just like...collapsed into bed. and i was about to leave you, but you literally begged me, you begged me to stay with you. so i laid on top of the covers, figuring i could just stay until you passed out and go back to my room, but you pulled me under the covers and...cuddled me,"

hyunjin choked on his saliva, jisung frowning as he continued.

"and—my god, you- you pushed me off the bed!! i could've been seriously hurt!! and you were the one who dragged me there in the first place!! and you didn't even remember a single thing!!!"

"i really did all that?" hyunjin's cheeks were flushed in embarrassment, "i seriously...kissed you? and cuddled you?"

jisung nodded.

"i...i did that!?"