two

jisung froze before his cheeks burned. he pushed hyunjin off of him harshly, the older's back smacking against the wall on the other side of the hallway. jisung was furious and yet extremely sad at the same time.

"you- you jerk! what the hell!" jisung wiped his lips off and stormed into his room, slamming the door.

he felt tears welling up in his eyes as he leaned against the door and sank down to the ground.

that was his first kiss.

hyunjin. hwang hyunjin. DRUNK hwang hyunjin was his first kiss. he was so pissed...and yet he felt so empty inside. why? why hyunjin?? he wanted his first kiss to be special. with someone he liked, with someone he loved. hyunjin was the complete opposite of that.

his lips were really soft though.

NO.

absolutely NOT.

N. O.

jisung had hated hyunjin before, but now, gosh, he'd never hated anyone this much in his life.

there was a soft knock at his door. jisung scrambled up and sat on his bed, hiding his face in his hands. god, a knock on the door just scared him. what the actual hell??

his door slowly creaked open and hyunjin walked in, pouting.

jisung crosses his arms and looked away from hyunjin, wiping away the tears in his eyes.

"j-jinnie's sorry, sungie," hyunjin sniffed.

gosh dang it.

why the hell was hyunjin crying? that wasn't HIS first kiss and jisung knew it.

"jisungie? are youu m-mad at me?"

"what the hell, of course i'm mad!! you got drunk and you just...i- god!!"

jisung is about to tell hyunjin to get out of his room and take care of himself when hyunjin's knees shake and he nearly falls. jisung reacts quickly, standing up and reaching out to catch him before he fell to the ground. when he was standing up straight again, jisung frowned and lead hyunjin out of his room.

"ooh...sungie...i have to-" hyunjin covered his mouth and jisung gagged as he lead hyunjin into the bathroom, opening the lid of the toilet for him.

jisung flinched and gagged as hyunjin emptied the contents of his stomach into the toilet bowl.

"gosh...you done?" jisung said somewhat softly, well, at least more gently than he had been speaking.

hyunjin nodded weakly and jisung sighed. he ripped off a few squares of toilet paper and squatted down and turned hyunjin to face him gently. he was so mad at hyunjin, he didn't know why he was helping him. but at least he threw up in the toilet instead of on the floor of jisung's bedroom or something. jisung sighed again and dabbed the remains of liquid and saliva around hyunjin's lips and on his chin, trying not to gag again. he disposed of the toilet paper in the toilet and flushed it, helping hyunjin to stand up and brush his teeth.

jisung's nose scrunched at the scents of alcohol and bile in the air. he sprayed some air freshener before leading hyunjin to his bedroom.

he was actually going to help hyunjin change, but the boy had just plopped down onto his bed, groaning.

jisung watched the boy as he crawled up to his pillow and whined, curling into a ball.

"s-sungie...please..." hyunjin whispered.

"what?" jisung huffed.

"come heere...please,"

jisung rolled his eyes and walked over to the side of the bed.

"jinnie is cold," hyunjin muttered, "can sungie lay with jinnie?"

"absolutely not. you'd think you'd be sobered up by now, but apparently not,"

hyunjin whined and reached out to jisung. jisung looked at him with a disgusted look. this was the boy who'd ended up stealing his first kiss?? jisung's luck must be horrible.