I Need Your Guys' Opinion (Not An Update)

Hey guys! So, if you didn't see the title of this, I need your guys' opinion.

But before I ask you what I need your opinion on, I want to thank you all so much for the reads, votes, and comments. My books would be nothing without you guys.

Anyways, back to the point, I need to know if you guys want me to update this book more frequently (and by more frequently I mean twice a week instead of once a week on Fridays when I update everything - so updates would be on either on Tuesdays or Wednesdays and then still Fridays). Please leave your opinion below in the comments, but I guess you could vote for it too and I would assume you are for the more frequent updates.

I'm asking you about this because I have a lot of chapters "pre-written" for this book and the newest one I wrote is a Christmas-based chapter and I'm pretty sure that at the rate I'm updating this book, it would come out in June and who really wants to read a Christmas chapter in June? At least if I update twice a week, the chapter'll be out hopefully sometime in February/March.

So please, tell me what you think I should do. Your opinion means everything to me.

Thank you so much!

-Rachael