Oh Rao

As Lena finished reading the note I couldn't move, I just stared at Lena wide eyed panicking. This whole weekend was an impossible task from the moment Alex and Sam talked us into it, Cat Grant being here made it even harder. There was no way they could get away with this, the blonde woman has always been able to tell when I was lying, a year a way wasn't going to change that.

"Kara?" Lena was standing in front of me, concern in her eyes. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah." Shaking my head, I smiled at Lena and picked up the bags again. "Shall we unpack while we can?" I was already heading towards the stairs waiting for Lena to follow. The moment she couldn't see my face, my smile fell, the thought of Miss Grant being here worrying.

Thankfully, Lena followed me up quickly and picked the room at the end of the hallway that faced out onto the back of the villa. "It's beautiful." The views were something, sprawling plains with the occasional villa dotted around here and there and the small beach didn't look too far away. Stood looking out the windows I tuned my hearing into the familiar sound of Lena's heartbeat - a steady drum in the silence of the room.

"Shall we get unpacked?" I jumped at Lena's sudden outburst. I swear she knew when I started listening to her heartbeat, which would be impressive if it was actually a thing.

"Sure." Turning to the bags I left by the bed, I put them both on the bed and unzipped mine. "Which side of the wardrobe do you want?" The floor to ceiling wardrobe on the other side of the room was big enough to fit an my entire wardrobe.

"I'll take the right, you take the left?" Smiling at me, she was already unpacking her case and walking to the wardrobe.

Doing the same I nodded. "That works." Going back to the bed, I grabbed more clothes. "I take it we are sharing a bed for this trip if we aren't the only ones in this villa?" Picking at the clothes I was putting away, I could feel Lena glance up at me.

"If you're okay with that. I mean, it's not our first time sharing a bed." Chuckling, Lena smiled at me.

Frowning, I looked away. "Actually... about that...." Lena put the dress she was holding back in her case and looked at me. "I may or may not have moved to the couch every time you slept over and got back in before you woke up."

Risking a look, I glanced back to find her arms crossed and an eyebrow raised. "What?"

I scratched the back of my neck. "I know, you're mad."

"I'm going to assume there is a good reason and give you exactly thirty seconds to explain before I call and ask Alex." Lena's gaze never left mine. She was being serious, if I didn't give a good enough reason she was going to call Alex - someone that didn't know Lena had slept over.

"Ikindofsleepflysometimes." I can't believe I was nervous enough to start speaking 'Kara' as Alex liked to call it. Maybe Lena didn't understand and would drop it?

"Did you just say you sleep fly?" She understood.

"Yep." I nodded, trying to sort through the clothes left in my case but Lena hummed for me to continue. "I sleep fly occasionally and didn't want you to find out because you found me sleeping in the air. I actually did it when I visited another Earth for a friend's wedding recently." I bit my lip to stop myself from rambling.

I had just revealed way too much information and if the dropped jaw and frown didn't say she was shocked then something was wrong. "Oh Rao."

"Sleep flying.... Another Earth... Okay, I really hope you don't have another surprise for us because if you start saying things like that in front of Cat we are going to have a big problem. Second, the multiverse is real and you are only just telling me this?" Her case forgotten, Lena walked around the bed to stand in front of me.