Exactly how many villians are going to be at this wedding?

We made it into the kitchen with Cat just standing at the counter waiting, looking not at all like she is going to make us wish we were back in National City.

"About time, I was about to go up there and drag you down here myself." The two of us stood at kitchen bar, Cat placing a mug of coffee in front of each of us. "You two took that long, I had time to call the main house and have them drop off some breakfast for us."

Sure enough, she nodded to the dining table and it was filled with items from the breakfast buffet. "So you brought us food and expect us to tell you everything?" Lena raised an eye brow at the former CEO.

Smiling in that way that made me nervous, Cat moved past them to the table. "I don't expect you to tell me anything, simply know you need to if you want to make it through the remainder of this week without ruining your reputation." Moving towards the dining table, I wanted nothing more than to not be part of this conversation.

If only it were that simple.

"I don't know where you think you're going, Keira, because the last thing you need is a media storm if you want to keep flying around in your cape." I stopped at Cat's words, her eyes now fixed on me.

Weighing up what to say, the only thing my idiotic brain could think up was, "So we're back to Keira."

Cat walked around the breakfast bar to the dining table. "It got your attention, so yes." Sighing, I watched her as she sat down, shifting my grasp on my mug I stepped to join her. Lena just stood there her gaze bouncing between the two of us.

"Are you really okay with this?" Why was she finding telling her so hard? Lena looked like she was seeing a ghost, gaping at the two of us like telling Cat everything would have been the last thing I wanted to do.

"She's right." I glanced at my coffee and back to Lena, she wasn't going to like this. "If we want to survive this week without major problems then we need to know who we're dealing with, we've already got two narcissistic misogynists to deal with and we don't have to spend an entire afternoon with them."

She frowned, but let out a sigh I knew meant she was giving in, even if movie night was the only time I heard it. "Fine." Joining us at the table, Lena reluctantly looked to Cat as we all started grabbing breakfast.

"So, first off you need to establish exactly how you got together, the truer to life you can be the better." Cat looked between us. "You've already established you've been together for two months and that Kara is oblivious. However, the games Beth told me we would be playing have changed since you two arrived-"

I cut her off. "Why?"

Cat smirked, "Because there will now be two couples this afternoon." Now she had both of us frowning at her. "I believe you've heard of Dr. Harleen Quinzel and Dr. Pamela Isley."

The peice of pancake I had half to my mouth was left suspended. "Exactly how many villians are going to be at this wedding?" She could not be serious right now? These two were the last people we needed appearing.

"These are the last two I am aware of." Chuckling, Cat popped a piece of fruit into her mouth. "Turns out the two got married earlier this year between one trip or another to save the rainforests. Beth thought it would be fun and give her a chance to pry if we played a game or two with the four of you."

Lena sipped her coffee. "Any idea what kind of games she was planning?"

"Not a clue."

I swallowed the pancake I was eating to frown at her. "If you don't know what we're walking into why are we doing this?"

Cat fixed me with a look. "Because you are about to walk into an afternoon with two of Gothem's finest villainess', who despite popular opinion are not as dumb as the media portrays. Harley Quinn could take one look at you and know who you are. I did."

Lena looked between us. "That isn't going to happen. What do suggest we do?"

"The two of them get in, in..." Cat looked at her phone. "less than an hour, so as soon as I am done speaking none of us can mention your relationship being fake. If what I've heard is true, Ivy can communicate with plants and we are in a resort surrounded with plants-"

Lena finished the sentence for her. "-so she could be spying on us."

Cat nodded. "Exactly. Unless you two know of a room without a single plant in this house?" It was rhetorical, or at least suppose to be.

"There's one... our bathroom."

Cat laughed. "Well that will make for an interesting conversation between those two if she does decide to spy. If you have to talk about everything, do it there and until you're sure if they know who are you or not, not talk about being Super." Her last words she stopped laughing, entirely serious about not giving away my identity.

Lena nodded. "So let them think we're having shower sex and act like Kara is nothing but human for the rest of the trip? Sounds easy." The drink in my mouth went down the wrong hole, making me a coughing, sputtering, wide-eyed mess between the two women.

"Everything okay, Kara?" Cat smiled innocently.

Calming down, I nodded. "Y-Yes. I'm fine." I could feel the heat in my cheeks, telling me I had turned a bright shade of red. Today was going to be much worse than I thought. Where's alien alcohol when you need it? "Just wishing I had something much stronger to drink."

Cat gestured to the cabinet by the doors. "There is plenty. The scotch is divine"

I chuckled. "If only it was that simple." I smiled at Cat.

Lena smiled. "But I will definitely be looking at the scotch before we leave."

A/N - This should be 1000 words long, I had a problem uploading and think it may have been much shorter after a few comments were made. I hope everyone has enjoyed the full chapter and looks forward to the next one