Get a room or join in you two

Standing outside the main villa, Lena smiled at me. "Let's get this over with." Taking a deep breath, the humid air making even outside feel small. With a smile from Cat, the older woman opened the door, leading the way with the two of us pulling up the rear.

Immediately, we could hear laughter coming from further inside, or outside as it turns out. The patio doors were wide open, a group of about twenty women split between the table, loungers and pool edge, Beth laughing with two women we couldn't see. It wasn't hard to guess who, if the lack of others with them was anything to go by; Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.

"Ah, the final three have arrived. It is wonderful to see you, we missed you at breakfast this morning." Beth stood up and offered us a champaign flute each.

Cat smiled. "That is my fault. I wanted to catch up with these two since Kara used to be my assistant before I sold the company to Lena." That had Beth glancing at me. "It would seem you can't leave a city for a year and a half and know everything that happens in it."

Laughing, Beth sipped her drink. "That is very true." She stepped back for us to follow. "Now I know you will get to meet everyone today, but I have to introduce you to a dear friend of mine - Lena, you know her - Pamela Isley and her wife Harleen Quinzel."

Ivy rolled her eyes. "You are lucky you are my friend. The only time I hear my name anymore is Harls and and Arkham."

Harley grinned. "I only call you Pammy when I really mess up. I haven't done that in a while." Her sunglasses stopped us from seeing her eyes, but I could feel her looking between us all.

Ivy turned to her wife. "I can think of several times you haven't been in trouble, but let's not start something we can't finish." I looked down at her words, the implication in no way subtle. Turning back to us, Ivy smiled. "It's nice to see you again Lena, Cat Grant I have heard much about," She looked me up and down. "but you I don't know."

Lena sneaked an arm around my waist. "This is Kara Danvers, my girlfriend."

I smiled. "It's nice to meet you. How do you two know each other?" Lena's hand tightened on my waist ever so slightly, her heartbeat picking up a fraction too.

The red haired woman was now looking at Lena, a shine in them that I didn't want to think about. "Lena and I met on one of her old projects not long after college - which degree was that again?"

Lena hummed. "Business degree."

Ivy grinned, hand reaching to tough Lena's other arm lightly. "That's right." Her eyes roamed Lena in a way that made my blood boil. "You are a lucky woman Miss Danvers."

I hadn't even see Harley move, but suddenly she was wrapping her arms around Ivy from behind. "Stop flirting with her before you make me jealous." She kissed her neck. "I would hate to break my promise of no destruction, and Sunshine here is too cute to hit."

Breathing deep, I tried to control the anger building before I did something I'd regret, like burn a hole in Ivy's forehead. Thankfully, Cat pulled their attention to Beth and the plans for the afternoon.

"So you have been vague about the plans for this afternoon, what exactly do you have planned?"

Beth grinned, leaving us to ourselves to get everyone's attention. "Yes. Today we are going to playing some games, relaxing and just having some fun."

Even Harley and Ivy turned to Beth, leaving the two of us alone. Without thinking, I pulled Lena closer and leaned in as thought I was going to whisper in her ear, burying my head in her neck instead. To anyone that looked our way, it would appear I was kissing Lena's neck, which at this point wasn't far off.