1(start)

Third person's POV"this girl

Third person's POV
"this girl... Why can't be she is on time" jeongyeon sighed and wait for Nayeon.

"hey Jeong" nayeon come after 20 minutes after making her best friend Jeongyeon wait.

"can't you on time? " jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon just do her ageyo and jeongyeon shrugged it off.

"where we are going? " older girl ask
"I am getting bore so I decided to watch a movie. But you make us 30MINUTES late IM NAYEON" jeongyeon said while driving her motorbike.

"which movie... Jeong tell me... " nayeon said while shaking jeongyeon.

"Aigoo... Stop shaking me, we may crash" she said while focusing on the track.

"arasso! Now tell me"
"it's horror movie"

"YOO JEONGYEON you know I can't watch horror films still you are taking me to watch horror movie" they reached the mall and they get down from Jeong's motorbike.

Jeongyeon gently removes Nayeon's helmet.
And directly look into her eyes.

"You don't have to worry... I am with you" she said and started walking towards entery.

Nayeon was still freeze with her best friends closeness.

"AND GHOSTS ARE ALSO AFRAID FROM YOU" Jeong shouted which make nayeon to run to her and give a nice beat on her back.

"Ahh... That hurts"
"you deserve this" nayeon said and walked inside the cinema.