8(Im Nayeon)

Nayeon was sitting on her bed after taking bath she was using her phone and jeongyeon is currently bathing.

As soon as nayeon heard that washroom door is opening she look in that direction.

And saw a handsome Yoo Jeongyeon standing in her shorts with just a sports bra. Drying her hair with towel.

"why are you looking at me like that" jeongyeon said.

"i-it n-nothing" nayeon said and started using her phone again.

"I forgot to bring my top inside its on the bed can you please pass it"
Nayeon grab the top and throw it which lands on jeongyeon's face.

"yaah! Can't you give it nicely"

"hehe" nayeon just smiled showing her beautiful bunny teeth.

Which is enough to make jeongyeon calm.

<After few hours... >
"do you know how to solve rubix cube?" jeongyeon asked. Nayeon shook her head.

"interested in learning!" nayeon eyes started sparkling.
Her lips turned into a beautiful smile.
And she nodded with all her energy.

"okay!"

<AFTER FEW MORE MINUTES>
"YAAH! IM NAYEON. WHY CANT YOU DO IT PERFECTLY" Jeongyeon said.

"I am trying to do it. Can't you wait"

"I have already told you to make a plus. That will be the easiest way to solve one side of it. Then why are you using your way to solve it. It will get more harder"

"okay! Okay! I'll do by your method. Fine? " jeongyeon just nodded.

It's been 2 hours nayeon was absorbed in solving the rubix cube one side.

And Jeongyeon took a nap beside her.

Nayeon finally learn how to solve one side of the cube.

She was so happy that her smile is not letting go of her face .

Jeongyeon woke up and saw her bunny.

"You did it? " jeongyeon ask in her husky voice.

Nayeon just nod her head ever so happily. And hugged jeongyeon.

Everytime Nayeon's hug send a shock to jeongyeon's body. And everytime jeongyeon's kiss send shock to nayeon's body.

"Now let me teach you how to solve the next part" jeongyeon took the cube and started teaching her.

<2am>
"Jeongie ~ look look I did it... Jeongie" nayeon said and started dancing with solved cube in her hand.

Jeongyeon can't help but just smile at the older one childish behavior. Jeongyeon keep on stating at her.

' I wish I can see you smile always' with that thought jeongyeon also joined nayeon and started dancing with her.

Then the next thing she knows a pair of lips on her cheeks.

She turned into red. Blood rushed into her cheeks.

"Thank you soo much Jeongie" it's normal for nayeon to call jeongyeon from different nicknames but this jeongie... It's her hard.

Nayeon hugged jeongyeon. Jeongyeon hugged her back.

1) learn how to solve rubix cube...[✔]