6 (Rubix cube)

Nayeon woke up and sat on the bed

She saw a note stick on the wall in front of her..
She get up and read that note.

I am sorry for leaving you alone. But I have some important work. Don't wait for me if you want to sleep you can sleep and if you are hungry. I have already made ramyeon and your favorite flavoured orange juice. For dinner. I know you will be hungry after getting up so I already made it.
<3 The Great Jeongyeon
<3 To the crazy Bunny

Nayeon chuckled after reading the last sentence. She was proud as she found her best friend taking care of her.

The first thing she did was to take out her diary from her bag because one of her to do list is completed.

She took the pen and tick in front of her wish.

15) To fall in love... [✔]

'how lucky am I to found a best friend like you. I fall in love with you Yoo Jeongyeon but I don't know If you love me the same way... '

<MINA'S RESIDENCE>
"Finally!" jeongyeon said and sighed.

"what finally?"
"You took 2 hours just to learn how to solve 1 side... You are ruining my holiday. Can't you learn it fast" Mina added.

"I am trying"

"by the way... Why suddenly out of nowhere you wish to learn this rubix cube"

Jeongyeon went silent. She is fighting with her thoughts should she tell mina or not. Mina is close friend of nayeon and jeongyeon both. She trust her.

"A-actually it's for Nayeon"
"huh? For nayeon unnie? " jeongyeon just nodded....

"she have a whole in her heart. And she have a diary in which she has written all the things she wants to do before she die's. So I am just helping her to complete those things" tears started falling from both girls eyes. Mina hugged jeongyeon and she hugged her back.

"Jeongyeon unnie"
"hmm? "
"You love Nayeon unnie, right? " jeongyeon just nodded...

"she will never leave me... Right Mina? " Mina have no words what to say... She just gave jeongyeon a fake smile and nodded.

After that Mina became more serious while teaching jeongyeon how to solve rubix cube.

At 11PM jeongyeon finally know how to solve it.

"Thanks mina for your help" jeongyeon said and waved her hand.

"unnie... You haven't eaten anything since you came here. Eat something it is not good for your health"

"I'll eat after I will reach home. She is alone." jeongyeon said and get into her car.

"Take care""bye"

"You To""bye"