27 (My last wish... )

"1 - 2 - 3 let's go... " Dahyun said or scream while dancing.
Once again nayeon's house is turned into a disco by noise and an animals cage which is not been cleaned by weeks.

Popcorns are on the floor. Pillows are on the floor. Chips and Sana's socks are on the floor. And somethng or everything is ruined in nayeon's house.

Nayeon sat down as she got tired jeongyeon sat beside her...

"My heart is paining Jeongyeon" Nayeon said.
"ugh... Are you fine?"
"oh!  Yes yes it's not that much pain"
"don't worry I'll be with you till your, till my and till ours last breathe" Jeongyeon said and pecked on nayeon's lips.

Making the older one blush.

After few minutes finally the girls sat on the floor disco lights are turn into normal LED lights and that full volume music is turned off.

Nayeon got up to drink water but tripped and caught by jeongyeon.

"are you okay?"
"Jeongie~ I am feeling dizzy" Nayeon said her eyes are closing slowly.
"No No... Chaeyoung drive out the car... Right now" Jeongyeon screamed from the kitchen.
All girls came inside as they heard jeongyeon's voice.

Chaeyoung ran towards the car. Jeongyeon pick nayeon in bridal style and started running towards the car.

Mina opened the back door jeongyeon and nayeon sat on the back seat while jihyo and chaeyoung was in front.

Chaeyoung is heading towards the hospital. Breaking every traffic signal.

Remaining girls took Sana's car and drive to the hospital.

Nayeon's eyes are still a little open. She is still watching jeongyeon in tension. Her head is on jeongyeon's lap.

"Jeongie~" Nayeon uttered in her very weak voice but yet hearable.

Jeongyeon look in nayeon's eyes filled with tears. She wiped those tears and hummed in answer.

"Do you know what's my last wish was?" Nayeon asked jeongyeon shook her head

"It was you"
"I want to spend my whole life with you" Nayeon said and smile.

Tears started flowing out of jeongyeon's eyes.

"Thank you soo much jeongyeon" Nayeon said and try to lift her head a little but failed.

Jeongyeon immediately bend down she knows what nayeon wanted to do.

She connected their lips. An upside down kiss. Nayeon cheek met with an unknown tear which is coming from jeongyeon's eyes.

She disconnected thier lips and wipped jeongyeon's tears 

They reached the hospital.

Nayeon is still carried by jeongyeon in bridal style.

Luckily she found Jin. Jin saw them.

"Nurse ready the operation theatre 1 right now" He said and ran towards them.

One of the wardboy bring the stracher and put nayeon on that.

Jeongyeon is still holding nayeon's hand.
Nayeon's eyes are still on jeongyeon's face.

"Doctor in operation theater 1 it's already Jimin Sir who-" Nurse was cut off. By Jin shouting.
"Then go and make number 2 ready"

Jin is closed to nayeon. For him she is like her younger sister who have same behavior as him. For them they both are worldwide handsome/pretty. It's the first time Jin got attached to a patient.

"I love you Yoo Jeongyeon...and please never let your smile fade." It was the last word before she closed her eyes.

"sh... You'll be fine... I love you too"
Jin checked the pulse.

"Nurse be fast. Her pulse are fading away"