26(Bad News)

Nayeon and Jeongyeon reached home safely and with a lots of memories.

"Jeong thank you for making my last wishes complete" Nayeon said and clinged onto jeongyeon's arm.
Jeongyeon pinched nayeon's nose "No need... And your 2 wishes are remaining. What is the last one. Can't you tell me" Jeongyeon pouted.

"Yaah! Dont do that... I can't resist that" Nayeon said and jeongyeon just chuckled.

"let's celebrate tonight" nayeon said.

"Just you and me on the bed" Jeongyeon teased but received a slap on her arm.

"you pervert... I mean call the girls" Nayeon said jeongyeon giggled and nodded.

"But Nabong your last 2 wishes"

"I don't need those 2 wishes. I wrote it with pen so I can't erase it. But honestly I don't need them anymore" Nayeon said and as she finished jeongyeon's phone started buzzing.

"Hey! Nabong. It's important one I'll get in a minute" Jeongyeon said and left.

Nayeon is a little curious but she let it go. Because she want jeongyeon to fall in love with another girl. So it will be easy to move on.

Jeongyeon pick the call and get in the balcony.

"Yobseo Jin oppa"
"Hey! Jeongyeon"
"What happen oppa?"
"I was rechecking Nayeon's report and I found out that..." There is a big pause before Jin can utter a word. Jeongyeon is soo afraid she don't want a bad news.
"w-what?"
"If Nayeon will faint it will be her... Last time" Jin said and jeongyeon burst into tears she don't want to lose Nayeon. Not now when everything is going smoothly she never want to lose her first best friend, Her first love, Her first kiss. She don't want to lose her.
"Hello Jeongyeon are you on the line. Jeongyeon..."
"S-Sorry...I I just..."
"It's okay... List of heart donors is long. There are more then 1000's of donor but the problem is until someone will die we can't transplant his/her heart to her. And when that someone is about to die we need her so we can do transplant"
"Should I bring her to hospital?"
"Yes! You can... Maybe she can be saved... but there is another bad news"
"In this world there is not more bad news then losing someone you love"
"There is just 60% of chances she can be alive after operation" Jeongyeon turn her face towards nayeon and saw her pulling the mattress out of the storeroom for the party as her friends always sleep in that matress.
"Can I bring her tomorrow morning?"
"okay... Just take care of her"
'Thank you so much...byee"
"No need to thanks... I am like her elder brother I know her from 3 years... Bye"

"3 years! Wow Nabong you are good at hiding your problems" Jeongyeon whispered underneath her breathe.

<LUNCH>
"I have called everyone. They'll be here till 6 or 7" Nayeon said while munching on her food.
"We will go to hospital tomorrow" Jeongyeon said more like commanded.

Nayeon haven't seen jeongyeon that serious side so she just nodded. And nayeon thought that they'll be going just for her normal monthly checkup.