31 (Letters)

From Jihyo...
30 th September, XXXX
Yaah! Yoo Jeongyeon get up fastt... I have postponed my wedding. Yes! I am getting married with Kang Daniel. He is soo cute. We are engaged but I asked him that we can wait for you to get up. Then he said yes! Just get up fast so you can be there in my wedding. I'll be Kang Jihyo. Hehe... Love you Jeong. Just get your ass up!

To one and only
Ostrich
<3

Jeongyeon chuckled. It feels like Jihyo is still scolding her.

From Chaeyoung...
5th September, XXXX
I am sorry Hyung... I should be more careful. You will forgive me right? And do you know a secret? I kissed Minari~ on the lips. Without any DARE!  I think she loves me to... HEHE. Take care of your self hyung. And get up fast...

To Hyung <3

There is drawing of an ostrich and a cub together.

From Mina
1

5 October, XXXX
FINALLLYYY!!!  Jeong unnie your coward best friend chaeyoung finally proposed me. And that also indirectly she said "Minari~ how will you react If I will say I love you in a romantic manner." I don't know if you heard it or not but she asked me on the couch of your room. Please give her some of your guts. Just get up fast.

From Mina...
(or Son Mina)
<3

'Finally after eating my brain for 5 years she finally said her...'