28 (Church)

"Nurse be fast. Her pulse are fading away"

They entered the operation theatre. Nayeon's breathing became steady. But it's because of machines she is still not conscious.

On the other hand Jeongyeon's tears are not stopping.

Jin came out of the theatre.
"I am sorry but-" Jin was cut off as Jeongyeon ran away.

'No... I don't want to hear that sorry stuffs. I know she will not leave me.' Jeongyeon started running she is ready to run until her legs, Her muscles her whole body will become numb.

Chaeyoung started searching for Jeongyeon.

"Hyung... " she found her. Jeongyeon was running.

Chaeyoung stopped her car.

"Hyung..." She called her.

Jeongyeon turn her face and hugged chaeyoung. She started crying... Crying so hard.

"Chae... She can't leave me... Right..." Jeongyeon said between her sobs.

"sh... Everything will be alright... Shh" chaeyoung said while caressing jeongyeon's hairs.

"She... Told me... When we... We were kids... That we will... Be always for... Each other... She don't like to... Lie and she don't... Like the people who... Lie so why... She has told... Me that lie" Jeongyeon said between her sobs.

Seeing her best friend like this. Chaeyoung can't utter a word. Last time she saw jeongyeon crying was when they were 17 she cried because her mother died. But at that time she is not this much of hurt. Like she is seeing her right now.

"Chae... " her voice is a little calm this time.
"Hmm?"
"Can we go to the church?"
"okay... " Chaeyoung can't under why her hyung demanded this. But she can't say no to anything right now.

The whole ride was silent and filled with girls tears or sobs.

<CHURCH>
"Hyung... They says that if you'll write your wish in this it will be fulfilled" Chaeyoung said while passing the paper.

'Please whatever hyung is asking fulfill her wish' chaeyoung wrote and give it to priest 

Chaeyoung saw jeongyeon's paper is still empty she didn't write a single word.

'Take my life. Let her be alive again' Jeongyeon wrote and pass it to priest.

"I am sorry my child. But god can't make anyone alive again" The priest said.

"No... Father she is alive I know... She can't leave me" Jeongyeon screamed.

Chaeyoung took a hold of older one hand and pull her to the car.

Whole ride was again silent.

"Hyung please wear seat belt"
"I don't want to"
Chaeyoung came towards jeongyeon to make her wear seat belt. But jeongyeon pushed her 

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TOO... CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND AT ONCE" jeongyeon screamed. Making the younger one startled

'You meant a lot to me... Please don't leave me alone Nabong. You said you love me. Then why did you leave me here alone... I love you Nabo-'

BANG!!!