20 (Finally KISSED)

It's been 1 month and just few things from Nayeon's to do list is remaining.

Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon were sitting in a coffee shop and discussing about nayeon's list.

1) learn how to solve rubix cube...[✔]

2) To do bungee jumping...[✔]

3) Hot air ballooning... [✔]

4)To fish and eat my catch...[]

5) Sleep under the stars... []

6) Stay at a haunted place(which do NOT have ghosts)...[✔]

7)To attend OH MY GIRL concert... [✔]

8) To take a bath in a hot spring... []

9)To watch the most horror movie... [✔]

10) learn to drive... [✔]

11)To get a Tattoo...[]

12)Let go of a floating lattern... []

13)Paint a picture PERFECTLY...[✔]

14) To watch sunset from Yalong Bay, China... [✔]

15) To fall in love... [✔]

16)To kiss in rain...[]

17)To be healthy again... []

18) My last wish...

"Nabong... "
"hmm? "
"what is your last wish? " Jeongyeon asked and nayeon choked with her coffee.

"I'll tell you later... " Nayeon said and smiled

Jeongyeon was reading Nayeon's to do list again when she found that 'To fall in love' thing is completed.

This breaks Jeongyeon's heart.

Nayeon has a boyfriend named Park Jinyoung in her past. Jeongyeon thought that Nayeon is still in love with him.

But the truth is nayeon never loved him. It was just time pass for her. Neither Jinyoung loved her.

Nayeon clerified this thing many times to Jeongyeon but still a part of Jeongyeon thinks that Nayeon loves Jinyoung.

"Soo... What we will do next" Nayeon asked.

"let's go to camping for one day... We will be able to sleep under the stars and you will be able to catch your fish and eat them. " Jeongyeon said and Nayeon nodded.

They paid and as they step out of the coffee shop it started raining. It's not raining too heavily.

Nayeon's house is just 50-60 steps away from that coffee shop.

Jeongyeon put her hand on nayeon's forehead and they both started running towards nayeon's apartment.

Suddenly Nayeon's one wish clicked in jeongyeon's mind. Without thinking about that twice jeongyeon pulled nayeon in rain again.

"I am sorry" Jeongyeon said.
"But wh-" Nayeon was cut off by the pair of lips against her. Jeongyeon hold nayeon's cheeks.

Those were soft. They have an indescribable taste. Sweet and wet. Nayeon wants to kiss her back. But she is still struggling with her thoughts.

She left all her thoughts. All her fear that what will be the result of this. She just wanted to enjoy the moment.

She put her hands around jeongyeon's nape and kissed her back. Jeongyeon smiled between the kiss. And that smile make nayeon also to smile

They kissed until they are out of breathe.

Both lips and beating of there hearts where synchronized.

Both were loving this wierd feeling.

16)To kiss in rain...[✔]