15 (Bungee jumping)

After eating lunch and roaming in the city.

It's 3 pm. 

"NOW MISS YOO JEONGYEON CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE ARE WE GOING? " After giving Nayeon 3 continuous surprises (trip to China, oh my girl's concert and hot air ballooning) .Nayeon is excited to know what surprise Jeongyeon is planing.

"woah! Bungee jumping" nayeon said and jeongyeon nodded.

"Now go." jeongyeon said and shooed nayeon. Nayeon pouted and left.

Just like a bunny or kangaroo nayeon went to the stop by jumping.

There she wore all the safety instruments and got on the platform.

Nayeon waved her hand. Just like a 3 year kid waving to her parents. Jeongyeon show her a thumbs up and smiled.

As soon as the jumping started jeongyeon started to record it.

Jeongyeon secretly record the whole 12 minutes ride. Of how nayeon was afraid but slowly started enjoying it.

' I don't want to lose you Im Nayeon' A tear escaped from Jeongyeon's eye. But her hand was fast enough to wipe it before any one could notice it.

Nayeon came down and hugged jeongyeon.

"Jeongyeon you are great..." Jeongyeon sighed and hugged Nayeon back and kissed her forehead.

'I want this warmth forever and ever Nayeon' she thought and released the hug.

"so should we move to the last destination in China? " jeongyeon asked.

And nayeon nodded while pressing her lips tightly that make her more cuter.

2) To do bungee jumping...[✔]