Chapter 1: Old Faces

Lynn & Jefferson are walking in the house carrying Pizza, Drinks, Popcorn, & Snacks.

"Do you think we bought to much Jeff?", Lynn ask.

"We I said let's just get Popcorn and Juice but no, you want to make sure we have something that everybody would like", Jeff replies back.

"I mean we're having a movie night Jeff", Lynn says.

"What do you eat at a movie theater?", Jeff asks.

"Uhhh Popcorn-", Lynn replies.

"Exactly!, So why did we get Pizza", Jeff says.

"Just help me unpack", Lynn says.

Just then Anissa and Grace walk in following behind is Jennifer and Brandon.

"Hi mom and dad", Jennifer and Anissa say together.

"Why did I know that when we said you can bring one guest it would be Grace and Brandon.

"Cause we both brought some one very close to us", Jennifer replies.

"Oh we close like that?", Brandon says.

"Boy go sit down", Anissa says.

Grace and Brandon walk into the Living Room while Jennifer and Anissa walk to their parents in the Kitchen.

"So no crime in the city in awhile", Jennifer says.

"Yeah with Odell in Isolation and Gravedigger dead we haven't had to worry about anything", Lynn says.

"Besides Blackbird hitting up a liquor store and taking all of the booze with her last night", Jeff says.

"Which one was it?", Lynn says.

"I stay here and y'all keep this house like a jail, so not me", Jennifer says.

"Well that leaves you", Jeff says motioning towards Anissa.

"Me I was with Grace doing things last night", Anissa says.

"What things", Jeff says.

"Grown things", Anissa says laughing.

"I'm gonna barf", Jennifer says.

"Well if it was neither of y'all who was it", Lynn says.

"Idk but if we want to catch this movie appearing one time on TV we better hurry into the living room", Anissa says.

They all grab their snacks and drinks and head into the living room. Jeff and Lynn snuggle up on the love seat, Anissa and Grace lay back on the sofa and Jennifer sits on the floor next to Brandon. They watch 30 minutes of the movie before Gambi pops up on the TV.

"UGH", Everyone says.

"And Hello to y'all too", Gambi says.

"Hi Gambi", Lynn says.

"Hi guys, there's a mysterious black figure disturbing the pods at Lynn facility", He replies.

"Uh oh", Jennifer says standing up, "I'll go get into my suit".

Jeff and Anissa stand up and follow.

"Uh do you guys need help Babe", Grace says.

"No stay here and get to know my mom", Anissa says.

Jennifer, Jeff, and Anissa leave the house, Jeff and Jennifer flying and Anissa on her motorcycle. They all arrive at Lynn's facility. There's ice on the windows from inside.

"What the hell", Thunder says.

"Meta", Black Lightning says.

They all run into the building and there's a black vigilante freezing the hard drives connected to the pods.