Chapter 7: The Book of Epiphanies ~ Part 1

Sorry for the delay and since I haven't posted in a while here's a 3 part series for the fans.

It is Saturday morning and the team is sitting in Gambis Sanctum.

"Does anybody know why Gambi called us here today", Anissa says.

"I don't know but it's early and I never get up this early", Jenn replies.

"Then maybe it's time for you to change your sleeping schedule, young lady", Lynn says smiling.

"Why I get up late, and I feel relieved", Grace says.

"Well you roam through the city getting dinner during the night so you have an excuse", Brandon tells Grace.

"Well while sitting here listening to this computer, it's saying Gambi has something very important to tell us", TC says looking at the computer.

"The computers right TC", Gambi says walking in holding a box of doughnuts.

Everyone turns and rushes over to get a doughnut.

"Why do you have us here so early old man", Jeff ask.

"Well once everybody gets there doughnut, I'll explain", Gambi says.

"Can I get two", Erica says.

"You know you can eat a lot for you being so little", Khalil says.

"Well I mean her powers are to absorb energy and redirect it so it's actually not even going to her cause she'll redirect back out through you know where", Anissa.

"Well I mean I can do that", Khalil says.

"True but ....", Anissa starts.

"Umm I don't mean to interrupt but I do have something important to say", Gambi says cutting Anissa off.

"Ok on with it then", Jenn says.

"Thank you Jenn, I just intercepted a message from an Anonymous Group here in Freeland, and they are about to start going around house to house testing everyone parents and all for the meta gene, to find the pod kids, I sent them an anonymous tip letting them know I had a team that was taking care of that issue but they didn't accept it so for the next few days you all have to stay here in the sanctum since I'm a dead man my shop is off limits to all Freeland Groups, So go home get everything you need for a 4 Day stay and come back before 12 o'clock noon, Even you Lynn", Gambi says.

"Me why me?", Lynn ask.

"Because with you knowing the most about the pod kids and being the smartest women in Freeland they might want you to work with them", Gambi says

"Whoa old man let's talk about this", Jeff says.

"Yeah I mean we can handle ourselves Uncle Gambi", Anissa says.

"But you have to come into realization here guys, you can go trying to punch your way out of every situation, now lest be logical we don't know what these people have planned your best bet is to be somewhere together untouched", Gambi says.

"As much as I hate to admit it he's right", Lynn says.

"Thanks for the epiphany", Jeff says.

"So you want us to go home and come back to do what sleep on a floor or something, cause this body don't do good on the floor", Jenn says.

"You float in your sleep you'll be fine, but really Uncle Gambi where are we gonna sleep?", Anissa says.

"I'm glad you gals asked that", Gambi says walking over to a metal sliding door.