Chapter 25: Finale ~ Part 3

This is the Final Chapter of Black Lightning A New Decade, My next Book will be called Black Lightning: Overload, I wonder why? Please enjoy this and I'm so sorry for the wait I hope it was worth it!

"Noooooo!", Jenn continued to scream.

Anissa shuts her eyes. Just then a bright light emerged from the sky. Jenn looks up to see Jeff floating above the hotel. Jeff shoots a lightning bolt at the Water Bubble, the water falls to the ground. Anissa let's out a huge breath of air. Jeff flies down and takes the pod kid by the neck and throws him down the hall. Jenn head butts Carlos making him let her go. She then turns around, grabs his arm and swings him into the wall knocking him out. She runs over to Anissa.

"You okay Anissa?", Jenn asks.

"Yeah, I'm good!", Anissa replies.

"You scared me", Jenn replies.

"Yeah, who helped me?", Anissa asks.

"Dad!", Jenn says helping Anissa up.

"Where is dad?", Anissa asks.

They look around and see Jeff down the hallway standing over the Pod Kid that almost killed Anissa, His eyes are as blue as the sea, he has his hands balled up. The girls run down to him.

"Dad don't, I'm okay!", Anissa says grabbing his hand.

"It's okay Dad he didn't know any better, he's just a pod kid", Jenn says.

"My name is actually Terrance", Terrance says spitting out blood, "and as for you little princess..."

Jeff punches him in the mouth, knocking him out.

"She would have handed you your own ass", Jeff finishes.

Jenn and Anissa both grab their dad and hug him.

"How did you know we were here?", Anissa asks.

"Gambi called and we talked, and I finally understand him", Jeff replies.

"Understand what?", Jenn asks.

"His pain, I almost lost Anissa and that was the scariest thing ever, we need to make him pay", Jeff says.

"Are you sure?", Anissa asks.

"More than I've been about anything", Jeff replies.

"Ok then let's get to Gambi's so he can discuss the plans, I'm ready to do this mission, even if it is a death threat", Jenn states flying off into the sky.

Anissa walks down the stairs to get on her motorcycle and Jeff flies off following Jennifer.

When they arrive everyone is there, they all stare at Jenn, Jeff, & Anissa like they are Royalty.

Lynn walks up and give them a hug.

"I'm glad all of you made it back here safe!", Lynn says.

"If I wasn't being so stubborn nobody's life would have had to be in danger", Jeff replies.